OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What I wore the past week.

Awesome, just what I was looking for.  Thank you very much!  What are your thoughts on the socks?  They seem a bit pricey, but I was thinking of getting a couple with that $25 gift card nike gave me.

I love the socks running. They are very thin and breathe well, especially with the porting of the racers. The seem work on these are the best I have seen. I switch between these and dry max socks. Dry max are are great cuz even their tab socks are no show, just a little thicker. I work out in my hyperfeels which are snug, and the hype lites stay in place. Would recommend if you can deal with the cut. One note... These are right and left and it is very noticeable when switched. Hope this helps.

Thanks! Seen someone else do it to their pair, decided to copy em. I have
Chlorine racers and crimson trainers on the way that I got for cheap, gonna
customize those as well.
Should definitely post up pics of the finished products on those too. Would love to see how the Chlorines would turn out and try them on my own pair. What paint did you use?

I wish I could justify buying the pair of uni-red trainers that are on klekt, but I don't really wear
red shoes, and I'm pretty content with my black trainers.

I wish I could justify buying the pair of uni-red trainers that are on klekt, but I don't really wear
You can justify it. There's only two pairs of them on Ebay, a Size 8.5 and a 7.5. The pair on Klekt is significantly cheaper than the 8.5 on Ebay too. You can always wear red shoes with plain colors like gray, black or white. That's what I do with my brighter shoes.

Last edited:
You can justify it. There's only two pairs of them on Ebay, a Size 8.5 and a 7.5. The pair on Klekt is significantly cheaper than the 8.5 on Ebay too. You can always wear red shoes with plain colors like gray, black or white. That's what I do with my brighter shoes.

True, but I mostly wear black shoes... Haha. Guess I'll see after I get my black racers in later this week.

Sell me the blacks and use that dough to buy the uni reds :))))

Haha. Maybe if I were to find some unpadded black trainers.. :nerd:

~~~

A random picture of my volt racer's when I wore them for #flyknitfriday. So comfy. :D

Last edited:
Size 8 Neo Racers back up on nordstrom! Just checked out for my pair. Search is over!

Last edited:
Hi Flyknit thread!

For anyone who's ordrered from Dope Factory, how long till they send tracking? Ordered since last week, taken the $ out of my Paypal and still nothing... Emailed them twice too.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom