OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Looking for volt oval laces for my grey and volt trainers. Anyone know where to look? Also, what is the length?

those kobes and that fit 
eyes.gif

50 over retail is so frustrating though haha. I'm probably going to buy them anyway, been looking for a pair for a minute now

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of outlets not carrying flyknit? Every single time I ask an employee at my local outlet(not so local it's an hour away) they instantly say no we don't carry that style about everything. Unless the store is empty and magically fills when I go I'm calling BS

Man I slept hard on these fly knit racers...especially the black/white cw. Can't believe resale prices are almost double retail now. Its ridiculouss

Man I slept hard on these fly knit racers...especially the black/white cw. Can't believe resale prices are almost double retail now. Its ridiculouss
Yeah man, it's crazy how a pair of $150.00 shoes can be sold for so much more just because of it's rarity (even though they were only released a year or two ago too).

I would only expect to see the prices rise as time goes on for some of the rarer colorways like the Multi's; that is until the Flyknit hype declines a bit.

Last edited:

Yeah man, it's crazy how a pair of $150.00 shoes can be sold for so much more just because of it's rarity (even though they were only released a year or two ago too).

I would only expect to see the prices rise as time goes on for some of the rarer colorways like the Multi's; that is until the Flyknit hype declines a bit.
I would say the hype is still building, and building fast. we need more multi color flyknits

My volts came in yesterday! Also marked b grade but I can't find anything wrong with them! Had to go a half size up since they didn't have mine, but can't really tell the difference :D

Yeah, my friend who lives in Portland told me the Nike Employee Store also has those b-grades in stock.

Back
Top Bottom