OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Pick-ups from NTSF today.

Black/Photo Blue Racers and Kobe IX Low Hyper Grape for me and Sport Royal/Pink for my girlfriend.

How does the flyknit racer compare to the flyknit lunar 1 in terms of fit?

I wear a size 10 in the lunar 1's and they fit perfectly and I'm looking to pick up the racers

I saw this picture on IG but I couldn't read the caption because it was in another language. Are these customs or an up and coming CW?
These are some low quality fakes. The swoosh is so low it is touching the midsole. The entire pattern onf the shoe is off. This looks like it would have been black / white colorway had the quality not been this awful.

Last edited:
Any tips on how to get this dirt out?
I use Jason Markk on all of my flyknits. Walked home in the rain in MC Trainers and got mud all over the toe area. Came out like new. Wish I had a before and after pic for you but trust me, Jason Markk with the premium brush works great on flyknitl

When my oreos get dirt on them, I just wait a little and beat em up more. After they're really dirty, I use the washing machine method. Gives me a lotta wears before I clean em every now and then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom