OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Flyknit Friday from the UK!

NDC have the oreo volt for sale......Smallest is US4.5. Any chance they may have US 3.5 or US 4 for racers ?

Thanks

Last edited:
the last few racers on NDC "showed" 3.5 and 4 but i swear they never made them in those sizes. good thing is tho they run a taaaad small/narrow so ive been able to wear the 4.5 womens 6. i am a 5/5.5 in women myself. 

the last few racers on NDC "showed" 3.5 and 4 but i swear they never made them in those sizes. good thing is tho they run a taaaad small/narrow so ive been able to wear the 4.5 womens 6. i am a 5/5.5 in women myself. 
maybe nike is making more sizes now?

Size 3.5 and 4 have been produced.

Last edited:

wait you bought mc's 5/17/14!!?
did you have a page monitor setup or something?
nahh it was a phone order. I was gonna order it, but I didn't want it to be too small for the girly.
What ronaldcinho said, it was a phone order.

I was skeptical myself because my lady is actually a size 4 (5.5 womens), but couldn't just pass it up. Sure enough, she said they were pretty snug. Although after allowing it to sit for a few days with some cedar shoe trees, they were able to stretch a decent amount.

Ah, ndc has the full size run, gonna try to cop the gf a pair. Hoping to do an engagement shoot with them soon. Can anyone out in the family help me out with a code?? Would really appreciate it. Pm me.

Back
Top Bottom