OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

My guess it that Nike has lurkers on this site/thread and they saw all the buzz about the RRS and RW pre-orders and realized they needed to get their stock up on line earlier than the expected release just so the thirst wouldn't dry up before the originally planned to go live on NDC. 
they got eyes everywhere mane. It's just good marketing to have those sites put up pre-orders to see the buzz for each cw then trickle a drop here and there until release date. And even after release they won't put their full stock up, that's why there are always restock a few times a year to keep the thirst going.

I'm guessing the Nike shoe naming people were on vacation when they decided to name those "Zoom Fit Agility Flyknit." Why not just call them Flyknit Fit?!

Hopefully the black/white pair is the last decent color way, save my wallet a little bit 
laugh.gif

I don't understand why there is such a fuss; it was mentioned months ago that they are a women's specific model and a completely different shoe. They have nothing to do with Racers and Racers aren't going anywhere.

whats up? new to the forum. not new to racers or trainers. got 7 pair. 8 on the way. i really want some different color laces but i want them to be the same type that come with the racers. anyone know where i can get some? I've searched the internet and can't find **** and NDC aint no help! thanks.

I'd like the original colourway :frown: anyway nice b/w racers, 230usd is considered cheap as compared to the price they're selling for over here in Singapore... (About 250usd upwards)

Back
Top Bottom