OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got the email from RRS that my order for the black/white flyknit's is delayed to January 12th.

Last edited:
Just got the email from RRS that my order for the black/white flyknit's is delayed to January 12th.
x2

No big deal for me, since I prob won't wear em until spring or summer anyway. As long as I get em, that's enough for me.

Last edited:
expected that already 
laugh.gif

Next years flyknits of all models are going to break my bank.

From the pic above, is it confirmed the ble/green rrs has the same?

Anyone has any idea where i can get Trainers (any colour)? Planning to try and customise them. Not from US so can't go the outlet store route. Can't seem to find them anymore. 

That's too bad. I guess the market/NT has dictated that racers are where it's at I like the racers but just stay away due to the lack of zoom in the heel. One less zoom unit for the same price = more profits

THIS! Hypebeast stay paying more money for the inferior product, now screwing everyone.

Trainer > Racer

This is a FACT

Forefoot & heel zoom > forefoot zoom only

2 > 1

i tot i saw sarcasm right below his txt. 
lol beats me it might be or it might be those hyper crimsons, i forsure didn't try that "no img" order

****WAIT JUST SAW the sarcasm part from endeesee lol nvm nvm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom