OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
smokin.gif

Pretty good morning. Got the shipping email from RRS, and it looks like NDC started making my Kobe IDs.

**** this I'm about to go complain. Makes no sense that I ordered a size 9 in September and I get cancelled? This shi always happens with RRS to me, same shi happened with the red racers.

Talked to an RRS rep and he was absolutely ****. Oh I'm sorry this and that. Nah just tell me why I get cancelled when I pay for VIP and preordered the second it went up. Also I'm a really polite person when it comes to stuff like this, I just want to be nice and solve the problem. Never before have I just completely exit out the chat without saying good bye, have a great day.

Last edited:
Talked to an RRS rep and he was absolutely ****. Oh I'm sorry this and that. Nah just tell me why I get cancelled when I pay for VIP and preordered the second it went up. Also I'm a really polite person when it comes to stuff like this, I just want to be nice and solve the problem. Never before have I just completely exit out the chat without saying good bye, have a great day.

**** happens bro. Not his fault. He;s getting $12 an hour, defending RRS.

It happens. Move on and don't purchase from RRS ever again.

Rrs has some sizes up Tht im not sure if they had before on blk/whites. FSR except 10, 11, 12.5, and 13

Last edited:
Running warehouse says they'll receive and ship stock in february smh. First time pre-ordering anything, so this waiting game is new to me

Just got off the phone with the rep. The website doesnt reflect their stock. They are all sold out if the blk/wht racers.

Preorders been up since June and people still missing out. This seems to be the trend with flyknits. I know I've guilty 
laugh.gif

missed out on frags but scooped the b/w last night for $121 :D

just to clarify the only difference from these and the 2013 version is the tongue going from white to black?

anyone copped the b/w racers off end just now?

any promo codes work? aw14 doesnt work anymore

Back
Top Bottom