OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

please tell how you got that price
Go to text chat and if you order any type of racer the standard price for today is $120. Apparently this price is only for today because they had some downtime on their flyknit racers listing. After that you can apply the generic 10% code  and get it for 108. 

Go to text chat and if you order any type of racer the standard price for today is $120. Apparently this price is only for today because they had some downtime on their flyknit racers listing. After that you can apply the generic 10% code  and get it for 108. 
thanks - text chat looks to be closed right now

526628-012 (MC 2?)
?

526628-301 (3 = Green/Teal)
?

526628-401 (4 = Blue)
?

526628-602 (6 = Red)

:nerd:

Last edited:

The Turquois/volt Flyknit racers are the same as the Turquoise/ Green (Lucid Green Colorway). A repersentative told me that RRS just named it differently than Nike. He actually sent me a stock picture of them and they are the same color. 

Ordered mine today on RRS for $108. 

Apparently theres a double sale on them if you order via chat because the website won't allow you.
they have a preorder for these?

Maybe it's a stretch, but the MC Racers were (004), and the MC Trainers were (014), so the 012 could be the MC2.0...

Last edited:

Phew. :pimp:

I need to see more pics of those Green/Teals, I see potential. :lol:

Last edited:
no im a size 12. HTM's are impossible in my size and when they do come around, are FAR out of my price range.

The representative sent me a picture of the lucid greens and said those were the ones up for preorder. She said that the volt/turquoise was just another name for the turquoise/green. 

Their reps guess when it comes to upcoming cws a lot of the time and just resort to looking them up on Google. If the description includes volt in it, it's definitely not the Lucids.

Last edited:

The representative sent me a picture of the lucid greens and said those were the ones up for preorder. She said that the volt/turquoise was just another name for the turquoise/green. 
@Andrewd what pic did they send you for the turq/green?  One of those pre-production photoshop jobs or an actual photo of the lucids?  Doesn't make sense they'd be preselling this far in advance if it's just a restock - those usually pop up at random.  There's also these seen on IG:

Their reps guess when it comes to upcoming cws a lot of the time and just resort to looking them up on Google. If the description includes volt in it, it's definitely not the Lucids.

Agreed. Lucids' color code is 300, while the color code in that preorder is 301. If they were the Lucids, the color code would be exactly the same. #numbersdontlie

-edit-
That pic MeffinT posted fits the 301 code more. With that said, the 401 may be the Blue/Teal with Volt midsole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom