OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Good catch!
Haha thatnkyou. You've reposted MY photoshop iterations before, I figured there might be something fishy
laugh.gif

Sidebar: no one who responded was wrong in stating that there's a Multicolor Flyknit Air Max, it's just not comprised of the racer upper.

HOH Willowbrook had the BW racers. Smallest size was a 12 yesterday around 4. One of the workers said they could order it and ship it free in about 2-3 days. I'll be giving the customer service number a call later today to see if I can get a tracking number.

Still no stock at FL in the New Orleans area. According to the employees who are like "flyknit racers? Nah we don't got that"

Still no stock at FL in the New Orleans area. According to the employees who are like "flyknit racers? Nah we don't got that"
Same with the HoH in Raleigh, NC. I understand that it's a smaller account, so I'm just planning on checking in every now and then since I live close. But for now it's "the flynote who? Hold on. . naw we ain't get those."

Last edited:
Just do a stock locate at the store if your FTL or HOH doesn't have them in stock, the SKU has been posted.

Last edited:
Just do a stock locate at the store if your FTL or HOH doesn't have them in stock, the SKU has been posted.

My stock locate is still waiting to be shipped from the Junction City, Kansas warehouse they say. No update for a day and a half.

For the DMV people: 

Tysons FTL smallest size is 10

they can order it for you and ship it to your house for $3.

Last edited:
those in the OC, just called brea and the employee said the shipment they got today did not include any b/w racers :rolleyes

back to the drawing board.

Back
Top Bottom