OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Don't worry guys, as long as it says preparing to ship on the individual order page, you'll all get your pairs...

That's what Nike said last time when the EL for the DB Penny 1's came out, then they ended up canceling all the orders because somebody "pokezached" the masses.

We'll see what happens here

Don't worry guys, as long as it says preparing to ship on the individual order page, you'll all get your pairs...

Not true, I have received notice of cancelation many times when an order said preparing to ship.

This thread has become a Jordan brand topic.

When will my shoes ship?
What does preparing to ship mean?
When will my shoes arrive?
Found some paint cracks
Shoes smell like glue

da fifth is 3 days away anyways. If da rumors are true from da nike monkeys then ya'll still have a chance to eat.

Last edited:

Sorry if already posted but I dont want to go through pages and pages of BW talk...

New colors that will be available at RRS later this year:

Turq/Volt (Lucids 2.0?) - March

Blue Lagoon - Aug

Citrus - Aug
Haha just chatted with an RRS rep and she said they weren't expecting any future shipments of Racers and they weren't taking preorders. She also said they were completely out of stock. Seems like she has no clue what she is talking about. Has anybody had luck with preordering any of the above c/w's??

Last edited:

Sorry if already posted but I dont want to go through pages and pages of BW talk...

New colors that will be available at RRS later this year:

Turq/Volt (Lucids 2.0?) - March

Blue Lagoon - Aug

Citrus - Aug
Haha just chatted with an RRS rep and she said they weren't expecting any future shipments of Racers and they weren't taking preorders. She also said they were completely out of stock. Seems like she has no clue what she is talking about. Has anybody had luck with preordering any of the above c/w's??
Nah man, I didnt say you could preorder these. Thats actually why I called because I have 25% off coups expiring today 
laugh.gif
. RRS preorders are a thing of the past now because of this BW debacle. I was just giving a heads up on CWs coming up. She actually said no preorders at all for reasons you stated and also they're now inspecting shipments coming in and the inventory wont be made available on their site until 2 days after they receive their shipments.

Spoke to a Nike rep and she said that any B/W orders placed between Jan 29-30 will get cancelled:frown:

My order went from progress to submitted.

Last edited:

Spoke to a Nike rep and she said that any B/W orders placed between Jan 29-30 will get cancelled:frown:

Well that's a partial lie. I ordered Jan. 29th and my order shipped and is already half way here.

My bad on the "submitted" status guys. It usually went through for me when I've seen that.

Well that's a partial lie. I ordered Jan. 29th and my order shipped and is already half way here.

My bad on the "submitted" status guys. It usually went through for me when I've seen that.
She said "that's what she heard from her department" and has already cancelled other orders. She is not 100% sure if my order will be cancel, I should get a updated email by tomorrow. Let's hope it goes through!

I thought the moral of the backdoor fiasco was to just be patient and wait it out, rather than drawing more attention to the issue. I don't really think whatever you said will affect what they've done at this point, but As a rule of thumb, it's probably best to just leave it be, and let whatever happens happen, when it comes to discrepancies or back door stuff.

I know this has been asked 1428362 times but someone just spit chocolate milk all over my trainers, how do you clean it?

im sure everyone should get their b/w racers if not they can during the restock which multiple reps said will still happen..whether you believe it or not

Back
Top Bottom