OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Does anyone know how to deal with these flaws? I'm not sure if i should cut the random loop or not, and how to deal with the glue stains

Last edited:
Man, stepped out for like 30 minutes since no sizes were poppin back up and went to make my daughter lunch and I missed the 11.5? smh Can anyone pm me the sku for the sz 11.5?

bruh....there are almost 2000 active users in this thread almost daily and over 1100 are non-registered lurkers that you just spoon fed....
I'm just trying to help out the community.  they still need to figure out how to get the sku size number.

The mods said not to post the info. Everyone helped by saying search the thread.

Might as well logged into your account and bought the shoe for them.

I'm not saying the color way isn't hot (like the Kobe 9 BHM or the Runner version before) but this thread is literally being driven by the hype of a color way with fools posting FSRs in their living room on Twitter...

Last edited:
We need our own access codes to forums lol. Have to have X amount of posts like you do on the buy/sell forum.

Man, you guys are something else 
mean.gif

When i was keeping all the tricks to myself you would call me selfish and a **** but now that you know the trick you dont want anybody else to know it ? 
Catch 22. What came first, the phrase, or the book? lol

Man, you guys are something else :smh:

When i was keeping all the tricks to myself you would call me selfish and a **** but now that you know the trick you dont want anybody else to know it ? 

I don't mind sharing. But the moderators already spoke their peace. Everyone said search the thread.

You can also find the technique by searching social media.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom