OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the pics/info but please stop peppering us with links to your website/FB group in every post.

if anything I'd bet a lot of money the Flyknit Trainer will come back under the NikeLab Label. Nike isn't stupid, they know what sells and what doesn't. 

Last edited:

if anything I'd bet a lot of money the Flyknit Trainer will come back under the NikeLab Label. Nike isn't stupid, they know what sells and what doesn't. 
well actually the trainers didnt sell nearly as many as other models. Remember Nike aims towards the runners community, and trainers werent the best running shoe, hell the white trainers sat on NDC. so im comparison to other models i wouldnt blame them from dropping the trainer model. however, im sure they are very aware of the hype they now have

well actually the trainers didnt sell nearly as many as other models. Remember Nike aims towards the runners community, and trainers werent the best running shoe, hell the white trainers sat on NDC. so im comparison to other models i wouldnt blame them from dropping the trainer model. however, im sure they are very aware of the hype they now have
This.

Trainers were sitting and hitting the outlets untill kanye was seen wearing the b/w trainer.

Really? I've never heard that story before. Tell me more. 
tongue.gif

Let's be honest, until recently and even now most flyknit models (racer/trainer/lunar/free/chukka) hit outlets. The reason being nike still makes a massive profit from them. Remember Flyknit is a material that leaves minimum waste. It's cheaper for nike to make these than the plastic leather Jordan's they constantly roll out, but they charge a similar price (I'm in the UK Flyknit racers retail for £130 remastered jordans £140).
Even though I know this I still have over 10 pairs of flyknits & many jordans in my collection.
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
I kinda like the look of the trainers a lil more then the racers. I think the sole looks better and they're more comfortable.

the amount of money i would spend on those Blue/green HTMs 
mean.gif

They are my grails. I just cant ever find my size for sale.

Ugh how I wish I had a code
I was hoping to see pictures of the mc 2.0. I have my coupon code locked and loaded
Just a question...

Am I missing something? Did yall mean coupon for ordering multiple pairs?

I feel like MC racer 2.0 are gonna be dumb hard to cop. I mean women's roshe MC sold out instantly the first stock, same with Air Max Flyknit MCs, Lunar 3s MC, even the Zoom agility trainer MCs... I would love to double up or tripple up and use my nike 15% off but I'll be more than happy with one pair. I hope these are a massive GR but even then I feel like they will sell out instantly online. Also in NYC these hypebeasts dry up stocks in actual stores real quick. I'm not trying to hype them any more but like I really hope everyone can eat.

Yeah am loving them just hope I can cop! Does anyone know if they'll drop in hong kong? If not where usually sells online? Uk / us nike sites don't deliver

Just a question...

Am I missing something? Did yall mean coupon for ordering multiple pairs?

I feel like MC racer 2.0 are gonna be dumb hard to cop. I mean women's roshe MC sold out instantly the first stock, same with Air Max Flyknit MCs, Lunar 3s MC, even the Zoom agility trainer MCs... I would love to double up or tripple up and use my nike 15% off but I'll be more than happy with one pair. I hope these are a massive GR but even then I feel like they will sell out instantly online. Also in NYC these hypebeasts dry up stocks in actual stores real quick. I'm not trying to hype them any more but like I really hope everyone can eat.
They may have sold out super quick in NYC…but everything sells out in NYC. Women's Roshe MC sat for weeks here in London (at NikeLab), along with the Lunar 3 MC sitting online for awhile. All depends where you're located.

Jason Markk good for cleaning flyknit?

I wouldn't want to take the brush to flyknit personally, don't know if anyone has experience, but the consensus seems to be washing machine, so have you tried that and is there a reason you'd rather Jason markk?

All flyknits sat, today is a new day. Nike is listening hence the restock of the two most popular racer colors. I hope they saturate the market with awesomeness and bring back the trainers

I wouldn't want to take the brush to flyknit personally, don't know if anyone has experience, but the consensus seems to be washing machine, so have you tried that and is there a reason you'd rather Jason markk?
i feel like the washing machine didnt give me the clean i wanted. i rather hand wash them with jason markk

i feel like the washing machine didnt give me the clean i wanted. i rather hand wash them with jason markk

Quick Google search turn this up I don't know that it will really do more than the washing machine but you can definitely report back

Back
Top Bottom