OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I follow an Elite runner on IG. He hits sub6 paces like nothing! Not only that, his race day sneakers are CRAZY (HTM, etc.)! MUCH RESPECT to him, I hope he KILLS it in BOSTON tomorrow!
smokin.gif

Here's his Race Day kit for tomorrow via IG

LR > Zoom
What's his IG profile name?

I follow an Elite runner on IG. He hits sub6 paces like nothing! Not only that, his race day sneakers are CRAZY (HTM, etc.)! MUCH RESPECT to him, I hope he KILLS it in BOSTON tomorrow!
smokin.gif

LR > Zoom
I got to run with Jerry quite a few times. he was one of the nike pacers at the Flatiron store here in NYC. 

ymmv on your customs experience. just depends on where your location is. i know sf customs are pretty lax in general.

Declared value of $200 + will get you customs fees. Less than $200, you should be good.

smokin.gif

LR > Zoom
i just read this and wow, poor choice of words my friend.

in other news, Prodirect emailed me back again and said that my order is sorted out and will be dispatched soon. So they fixed my sizing and were able to locate the size I want after they emailed the first time asking to confirm the size. 

i just read this and wow, poor choice of words my friend.

in other news, Prodirect emailed me back again and said that my order is sorted out and will be dispatched soon. So they fixed my sizing and were able to locate the size I want after they emailed the first time asking to confirm the size. 

i strongly dislike you right now :lol: i wish mine went this way

yeah I guess I got lucky. I was expecting a cancellation email as well like a few members already received. But i guess whoever accidentally ordered my size couldn't get his size fulfilled so my size became available. Who else got through? Ordering your UK size might have been the safest bet. 

for the record, I selected a US size 8, but received a confirmation email for a US size 5.5. Immediately emailed them saying I wanted a US size 8, they emailed back telling me there were sizing errors and asked to confirm my size. I responded back and got an email this morning saying my order is being fulfilled. 

I emailed prodirect twice, no response regarding size error. Just a dispatch email with tracking info... fast shipping though already in Australia should be delivered in next couple days. FINGERS CROSSED they read my email and in good faith changed to my proper size ahah

prodirect didn't cancel my order eventhough they do not have stick at this time. My status says "awaiting stock." I emailed them and a rep said they are expecting more stock in a week or so and they will fill my order when they receive more. Nike might put them up by then but who knows .

Back
Top Bottom