OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Looks like completely different shoes. They look pretty good in the first pic, but way too dull in the second.  That volt midsole kills them for me.  Would of been a robocop with a white midsole.  
Shoes always look better in natural light. Even if it's not a particularly sunny day. I agree though, I wish they would've had a white midsole. I'll still probably cop though.

smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Hope someone out the Forum could cop. They haven't an US11. Or I missed it. Copped an 10,5. will see if it fits.
Next try Friday but the hype is enormous.

Glad i have a buddy in UK.  Definitely going to be trying to cop and send them to him and in turn he will bring them over when he visits this summer

nike.eu wont ship to usa, so a europe drop means nothing to anyone in the states
I think the harder part is getting them to accept a form of payment. I dont think they will take U.S. Credit Cards. Maybe paypal might work.

There are ways around the shipping issue.

Yup I was told July 24. They'll be available at RRS (According to RRS) So you never know heh

Back
Top Bottom