OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
you think I can't afford $10? This guy :rofl:

It's the principle of paying shipping when my first pair was through NDC, with free shipping and every single Nike phone order I have made was free shipping.

Ten Fa-cking dollars, this dude

Anyone think these would be tradable for the Black and White racers?
maybe with time... i dont think anyone would go for it currently since it is just starting to release..

i get annoyed when people offer me new releases for rare colorways

multiple if not all dudes tried to offer me bw racers day of release for my blue glow trainers

maybe with time... i dont think anyone would go for it currently since it is just starting to release..
i get annoyed when people offer me new releases for rare colorways
multiple if not all dudes tried to offer me bw racers day of release for my blue glow trainers

That's true, I hate that also. Lol. Guess I'll put it out there and see.

Struck out at Nike South Coast and just missed the Nike Chi news damn.. Any news on a size 10 anywhere?

anyways.
i see both oreos 2 and b/w 2 going for around 220 on fb. pretty fair trade if you missed out on the b/w

Last edited:
good luck. just for price reference  white tongue is 250-280 / black is 200-240 (again only estimates price varies by size)

Thanks. That's what I get for putting it off 2 years ago around August when they kept restocking racers constantly, some even on clearance. Ended missing out,

safe to say 90% of us ate on this release. Seems like there are plenty to go around. Got confirmation on all 4 of my NDC orders today. 

Back
Top Bottom