OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
These are my go-to's as well. I have like 10 pairs each of the black, grey, and white ones :lol:. Comfy as hell and they don't slip off of your heel thanks to the 5 or so rubber strips on them. Pretty cheap too considering how much other "invisible" socks retail for.

I wear them also, but them seem to get worn out a little too fast. You can get similar socks at DSW for slightly cheaper though (and they last longer).

atmos just had an FSR of oreo 2.0 racers converted th page but it doenst convert all of it. so i missed out. sold out 10 mins later while i was trying to figure the thing out. 

Re-order pair came in, love the toe weave. My oreo volts were completely mismatched and that was a let down, these came out much nicer.

^looks nice. im still waiting for my shipping conf haha.

oh and my 20% code still works from when the order was cancelled. :smokin

Last edited:
Sucks to be having a size US13 foot in Asia, can't really get any nice shoes.

Out of luck when friend's travel to UK with Oreo 2 restock, they only had up to 12 in the store at that time. :frown:

Sucks to be having a size US13 foot in Asia, can't really get any nice shoes.

Out of luck when friend's travel to UK with Oreo 2 restock, they only had up to 12 in the store at that time. :frown:
resell on size 13 isnt too bad i sometimes see them for 180 ebay which is like 160 paypal invoice

I've seen some blue lagoon online. Are those legit? Why is the pre-order for blue lagoon on rrs on the 24th July? Thanks in advance!

I've seen some blue lagoon online. Are those legit? Why is the pre-order for blue lagoon on rrs on the 24th July? Thanks in advance!
Recently, racers have been releasing in Europe before the states.   States seem to be the last to get the racers these days.  To date, there haven't been any fake racers made.

Recently, racers have been releasing in Europe before the states.   States seem to be the last to get the racers these days.  To date, there haven't been any fake racers made.

Well, it's better than in Singapore. You don't get any of them racers in the store. Sad but true [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm sick.

Haven't kept up with this thread and had no clue about this whole reorder deal. My gf got the email and never told me. And I'm well over the Wednesday deadline. Smh.

Recently traded a pair of Saucony (cavity pack) for these Crimson/grey trainers. Did a bit if cleaning (pictured side by side, oneside cleaned up the other how I received them). I Wil be sticking them in the wash before I actually wear them but I'm happy with this trade.

Last edited:
Well, it's better than in Singapore. You don't get any of them racers in the store. Sad but true [emoji]128514[/emoji]
We do get them, in boring colors though.

Like Oreo 2.0 isn't here at all.

Only the green/blue and watermelon colorways here.

Whr do you usually order your racers from?

I usually source them from online stores such as rmkstore etc, the mc i recently cop took me very long. Paid 600 SGD for it :frown: it definitely left a hole in my wallet, now waiting for mc 2.0 :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom