OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Is there a U.S. release date set for the blue lagoons?

Thanks for the conversion fellas.

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up on the order for blue lagoons.  I'll just wait for the RRS drop.  The volt sole puts the question mark for whether to purchase or not

Lucked out on these over the weekend.

thanks for the heads up on the order for blue lagoons.  I'll just wait for the RRS drop.  The volt sole puts the question mark for whether to purchase or not
Save your chips. I can already see the discount coming 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
the post you're referring to was from January of this year.

back then we all heard rumours of the Oreos coming back. we referred to them as the "OG Oreos" because at the time the Volt Oreos were also out.

fast forward a few months later and what everyone thought would be a re-release/restock of the OG Oreos turned out to be a V2 of the Oreos.

OG Oreos are dead fam

Okay but he explicitly stated 101. I'm going to go ahead and believe info from a guy who has yet to be proven wrong (even going back to all the Roshe restocks) over you. If you turn out to be correct, then hey, good job.

volt sole. and not enough contrast int he upper. nah. probably wait for those grey flyknit free NSW and mc racers instead

fedex messing up bro.. some old dude almost snatched my package ,

isnt it mandatory to knock? fedex guy didnt even knock on my door. 

thankfully i got a cool neighbor.. knocked on my door when he saw some suspicious looking individual outside 

Okay but he explicitly stated 101. I'm going to go ahead and believe info from a guy who has yet to be proven wrong (even going back to all the Roshe restocks) over you. If you turn out to be correct, then hey, good job.
he stated 101 because at the time there was already a "version 2." they were the volt oreos.

sources (including him) were most likely oblivious to the darker oreos.

imo...that re-release turned out to be the darker Oreo 2s.

only time will tell though.

Last edited:
nt rules I cannot post links but I listed my whole flyknit collection (8pairs ) with no reserve. Someone will get a GREAT deal, go to eBay search flyknit collection, these are all size 10

Volt racers and orange racers included

Back
Top Bottom