OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My Oreo 1.0's came in today! I'm really liking them.

And had some fun with my 2.0's

When I bought the Oreo 2.0's on RD I really wanted both shoes to have darker weaves. Got them on NDC the day they released, I also went to my mall that day and FTL had just gotten their pairs in, they pulled my size and both shoes had dark weave..I passed since I got my pair on NDC and a few days later got my pair in. Lo and behold didn't get them both dark haha oh well that's how it goes.

Walter..
Did you buy your oreo 1's from a local seller or??

Although they're not my favorite color, I think i'm gonna keep them. 

Our (my wife and I)  small but humble collection. all i need now are the MC 1 and 2s
Love this shot...repped! #relationshipgoals

Would you mind throwing up some more quality shots of the Blue Lagoons?
got these in today. Usually a TTS in 9 , but these fit tighter ..
I don't want to get on the topic of certain CWs fitting differently, but instantly noticed how much tighter my TTS 9.5s were when I put them on. Never had this happen on ANY of my other pairs. I'm sure our pairs are just outliers though
eyes.gif

On another note, finally copped a pair of Cheetos in my size. Perhaps, this is why I'm a little biased against these Pool Chalk Cheetos
nthat.gif

looks heavily worn, soles are almost burned out (halfway through) i would suggest to pay no more than 300

This is crazy to me. Those things look BEAT and people would be willing to pay $300 for them? Those particular trainers are not my thing but there's no way I would pay more than $40 for those.

On a serious note you're looking at around 4. I've seen more worn pairs go for more. I've seen pairs with less wear go for less. 4 is a safe #. $350 and a little below is quite possible but not completely expected
 looks heavily worn, soles are almost burned out (halfway through) i would suggest to pay no more than 300
seller wants 275. I normally wear a 10 and 10.5 in trainers. Might just pull the trigger on these 11 and hope for the best 
laugh.gif

I know this doesn't belong but hey its multicolor ha.
ordered from unisport Tuesday and they came today all the way from Denmark. Wouldn't hesitate ordering from them. Best part is I have a game tonight so I get to immediately test em out.

Brea FTL. They got two size 11 Oreo... I bought one. GO

EDIT: 3 size 11 left and one 12.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom