OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone have color code on these? Thanks in advance!

I'm just curious as to what all of you Flyknit Racer collectors wear to run in? I've been running in Flyknit Lunar 3's and love them. Thinking about starting to collect Flyknit Racers but my thoughts are that those are better for casual wear versus to run in.

I'm just curious as to what all of you Flyknit Racer collectors wear to run in? I've been running in Flyknit Lunar 3's and love them. Thinking about starting to collect Flyknit Racers but my thoughts are that those are better for casual wear versus to run in.

Stick to the Lunars man. I have both and Lunars blow racers out of the water when it comes to worn for work out purposes.

I recently started to wear racers during some workouts and its just not comfortable to me. I feel like my ankles will break at any wrong turn.

Between the two, I prefer the Lunar 3's. I think the Lunar 3's have better heel support. 

1090$??? wow dudes are really trying to entertain that? 
mean.gif

Posted on the Flyknit seller group in fb

Wish they were a 12, someone jump on them
You must be rich to be "jumping" on that price

imo too much for just a black pair.. if it was the black/white one then..

You must be rich to be "jumping" on that price
or he's the seller 
i wasnt the seller. i agree thats an excessive amount for any pair of shoes. however, if your a collector, you may be willing. HTM always carries high resale. 

when i said jump, it wasnt because of the price, only because of the rarity. so for anyone who is actually willing to pay that price, jump means get them before there gone because they will go quick.

Stick to the Lunars man. I have both and Lunars blow racers out of the water when it comes to worn for work out purposes.

I recently started to wear racers during some workouts and its just not comfortable to me. I feel like my ankles will break at any wrong turn.

Obviously this very subjective. I prefer to run in racers and it makes no difference whether I weight train with racers or lunars. I think your preference for which is the better running shoe will be based on your build, gait, distance, and speed. For 10+ miles, I prefer lunar due to the support but I rarely ever go over 3 miles at a time so I prefer the racers.

I run 100+ miles a month and I prefer the racers over lunar 3. If you need more support, based on your stride, go with lunars.

I run 100+ miles a month and I prefer the racers over lunar 3. If you need more support, based on your stride, go with lunars.
Thanks I appreciate everyone's input!  I only run about 15 miles a week and do weight training.  I've been considering trying a Pegasus 32 or Zoom Elite 8 as well.

fair price to pay for photo blue size 10.5? Just ruined my pair the other day and only seeing around $200- $300 for ds pairs.

Sorry to ask, what is htm? Ds? And vnds? I searched online, but I believe the acronym Google gave is different here. I may be wrong

Back
Top Bottom