OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

there's never an 11.5 bro .. my mom cant find a 4.5 either
No offense bro (your customs are fire) but if that's that case then you might just have to go resell if you really want these. The stress and time involved with "retail or bust" isn't worth it at this point IMO.

Hi there im quite new to this thread, but i just wanted to get some advice. I have a pair of university red flyknit racers, but the red  and black midsole paint has been chipped off in several areas. I know that most of the people here use angelus paint, but im still unsure of what red or black paint should i get from the store. Anyone got any ideas?

Flat Black and Red should work. Or Scarlet Red might be closer to the red in the midsole. But I'd just get the normal red and mix in a bit of black if I need to make it a bit darker.

Stumbled across these today. These are too good to be true, so they're probably fake.

Nike Men's Flyknit Racer Running Shoe
Amazon product ASIN B0138MXF3A
I see some of the fakes with actual pics being sold for the same price in Amazon. This one's a bit different cause it's stock photos. But seems like they're from the same seller. And no size above 10 which is additional evidence it's fake.

Since when did Amazon sell fake shoes?!

There's also a bunch of what's called Nike Free "Flykint" 5.0 New Face. Looks like the Free NSW and HTM, with HTM on the tongue in unheard of colorways. $149 for HTMs, c'mon.

SMH

Stumbled across these today. These are too good to be true, so they're probably fake.

I see some of the fakes with actual pics being sold for the same price in Amazon. This one's a bit different cause it's stock photos. But seems like they're from the same seller. And no size above 10 which is additional evidence it's fake.

There's also a bunch of what's called Nike Free "Flykint" 5.0 New Face. Looks like the Free NSW and HTM, with HTM on the tongue in unheard of colorways. $149 for HTMs, c'mon.

SMH
Yeah these are the fakes that started popping up a few weeks ago...

Last edited:

SMH
notice how it only goes to size 10 lol.. and it isnt amazon its a 3rd party seller

SMH
same seller is also selling multicolors and oreo 2.0 and both of those look off.... Has anyone seen a pair of fake racers in person?

notice how it only goes to size 10 lol.. and it isnt amazon its a 3rd party seller

Yeah, third party but I was just surprised that Amazon would let people sell fakes there. Or I guess they just don't know?

I've seen a lot of pics but never in person.

man, Oreo 2's are out here! You really have bad luck if you've still missed out on a pair.

I do actually. both ftl restocks I couldn't get into cart same with the porter. I've been so caught up on getting some chi 1's and sbb's that any other restock with these have flew under the radar hopefully someone will let a sz 9 go for non rape.

life4knit's photo

Yeah, third party but I was just surprised that Amazon would let people sell fakes there. Or I guess they just don't know?

I've seen a lot of pics but never in person.
Amazon actually has a lot of fake products on their site.  This is because they allow anyone to sell on the site for a small cut of the sales.  Have seen fake Raybans, sperrys, and other name brand products 

Back
Top Bottom