OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

finally picked up my pro direct order.. reminds me of the kobe 9 details .. love em but I prefer the orcas .. I do love the marble look

Started the process of removing the upper of a lunar sole shoe. Purchased the wrong model to do this one. Found out right off the bat of starting lol. Already regretting it.

Does Jason Markk Repel work well on racers? 

What is the best way to clean Racers with Jason Markk Products?

Is it really necessary to use the premium brush on the flyknit?

No need any of this, throw them in a pillowcase in the washer with cold cycle and they will shine again. Most importans is to air dry them.

I use any brush to clean the midsoles.

I don't go with the washer method. I use Jason Markk and use a toothbrush to clean the midsole. I don't clean the upper, so thats why i don't go the washer route. My racers don't get that dirty

I don't know how you were able to add to cart. I haven't been able to add racers to cart since around January. I get the 800# to call every time.
theres a way to work around it. I forgot how but someone did post it here. And also some people see the "add to cart" instead of the "call to order"

I don't know how you were able to add to cart. I haven't been able to add racers to cart since around January. I get the 800# to call every time.
Same issue here. When the page initially loads, the add to cart it is visible; however, after it fully loads, that option disappears. I tried 3 different browsers and even signed up and logged in just to see if that was the issue. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom