OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thought as much. Bought them half asleep then looked and saw the seller has sold a few of them recently all in the same size among other models/brands.

Few more pics for reference.

easy FAKE .. how did you not notice that

It looks like those ugly *** wedge shoes that females wear.
Yes agreed, as stated before, Trainers work much better with Lunar soles than do Racers.

In addition, the customizer used the new Lunar sole (from the Lunartempo) which has changed some from the original Lunar sole (which could be found on Lunaracers, Lunar HTMs, and Chukkas). The new Lunar sole doesn't have as nice of an overall shape as does the OG. The old one looked much better IMO. 

FYI: I think Nike is discontinuing the Lunaracer as we have known it. If you're in the market because you race in them or you want them for sole swaps, better get them now before they're gone. 

Also, my $126 Lagoons have shipped from RRS 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

You're halfway there 
laugh.gif

He's still using the new Lunartempo soles which don't look as good as the OG's. 
You're right about the sole and the looks.  There's a comment on that photo with someone saying the same thing about Jake using the Lunar Tempo sole and not the OG one.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to flyknit racers so I would like to know how they fit on feet...

I have quite slim feet. For reference, I fit a 8.5 flyknit free 4.0 perfect with thin socks on (toes almost at the tip of shoe), as well as size 8 nike roshes. I was wondering if a size 8.5 for flyknit racers would be a safe option to go for?

Any help appreciated, thanks guys!

Hi, I'm new to flyknit racers so I would like to know how they fit on feet...

I have quite slim feet. For reference, I fit a 8.5 flyknit free 4.0 perfect with thin socks on (toes almost at the tip of shoe), as well as size 8 nike roshes. I was wondering if a size 8.5 for flyknit racers would be a safe option to go for?

Any help appreciated, thanks guys!
go with the size 8 if you wear a size 8 in roshes. 

Back
Top Bottom