OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

NIKE is trolling us all!

They only restocked the Oreo's because the Yeezy Boosts dropped.  

It is NOT a coincidence.  

Check your Oreo's production date range.  Production has already stopped so they are just holding inventory.  

It is NOT a coincidence that sizes are "sold out" right after the Yeezy Boosts are sold out.  
I know you're right. Your tone just made me chuckle. I got mine at footlocker because I really like the colorway. I think Nike played their cards really well and I've commented that to my friends this weekend.But still illuminati confirmed

not sure what you're tryin to prove in here bro.. almost everybody knows these racers were restocked in anticipation of the yeezy release.. we ain't stupid. doesn't mean Nike "trolled" any of us though. I got a pair of shoes I wanted without having to pay over retail and I'm sure most of us are happy at the end of the day.
Bro.  The info is to help everyone in the future to not panic and cause such a scene for releases.  

Just feel bad for the people who are lurking and/or overpaid because they missed out on the initial drops.  

This time almost everyone cooked.  

Plus it is a bit irksome that we are at the mercy of Nike's planning.  This is our hard earned money we're talking about.  NIKE does this to ramp up demand by withholding supply but we as the consumer end up paying if resellers eat and we have to pay resale if you really want the shoe.

I know you're right. Your tone just made me chuckle. I got mine at footlocker because I really like the colorway. I think Nike played their cards really well and I've commented that to my friends this weekend.But still illuminati confirmed
haha I did sound all serious huh?  LOL

Plus it is a bit irksome that we are at the mercy of Nike's planning.  This is our hard earned money we're talking about.  NIKE does this to ramp up demand by withholding supply but we as the consumer end up paying if resellers eat and we have to pay resale if you really want the shoe.
Yeah I feel you. They're really going to play us with the multicolors... Probably trying to revive racer hype, but obviously they've done that with the oreos already

Customs from CrowCustoms. Check @joshlumain out on instagram! Galaxies on the Lagoons

Wow. What a deal bro. I need to find one like that in a 9 or 9.5.
I was going to say I have a Swoosh account - would be more than happy to help you out, however there's no 9 or 9.5s left on NDC... I paid $95 shipped for mine lol

Last edited:
Thanks buddy. SMG. Aside from all the negativity, I have a tune and the auto-blips and faster shifts are absolutely incredible.
Get back in an E46! I can't stand the sound of the M4. I was very disappointed when I heard one in real life. I will say the road presence is pretty awesome though.

I miss the M for sure.. I had a 96'hellrot E36M cabrio. Then a 2003 silver 330 e46 msport. Picked up a e46 m3 is space grey.. That car was short lived and went into a E92 335i in a Lemans blue... Which by far my favorite of all BMWs I had.. I put so much money and power into that car it was beating out M3s with ease.. Use to be very active on the bimmerforums, E46 fanatics and e90post...good times

thanks.. bought both..

jut kidding.. hes probably shipping out fake ones.. if you look  at his other listings hes also selling yeezys for 130
Thanks.  Figured.  I suppose the 'handmade item' is a good indicator as well.

Back
Top Bottom