OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Dude asking $270 DS

Pull the trigger?

man... ordered an 8 Oreo 2.0 and a 6.5 for the girl. Then realized she was a 5.5
Now I have a random 6.5 sitting around the house.
I'm sure someone on here will be looking for a 6.5 for their girl soon enough. It always happens. 

Has anyone tried / thought about dying the upper of their Oreos?

Considering it
nerd.gif
I tried dying a pair of trainers a long time ago and it doesn't work. The dye doesn't adhere to the Flyknit, even tried using a special dye for synthetics. Save a pair of Knits and don't waste your time. 
Dude asking $270 DS

Pull the trigger?
Do it bro. Personally, I would rather spend $270 on one pair I really want rather than spend that money on two lesser CW's 

I tried dying a pair of trainers a long time ago and it doesn't work. The dye doesn't adhere to the Flyknit, even tried using a special dye for synthetics. Save a pair of Knits and don't waste your time. 

Do it bro. Personally, I would rather spend $270 on one pair I really want rather than spend that money on two lesser CW's 

Appreciate it fam.. Thats how i feel anyway.. Will still try to negotiate a bit tho lol

this ^ dug through thread couple times to repost that info when cats wanted to pay resell prices. just be patient guys.

Last edited:

What's your source?
Won't hold my breath but it would make me a very happy individual :pimp:
I want to wish that this is true.
People will believe what they want, but if I recall correctly, DEB was the source of the OG B/W re-release. He seems to be pretty spot on with past info, but I guess only time will tell. :nerd:

I wasn't saying "I won't hold my breath" to doubt the authenticity of your post, it's just that those are my favorite flyknit and it would be too much like right for them to be re-released just like the OG model considering that I've been trying to find them at a decent price for a while. I refuse to pay the absurd resell price on them, it's NEVER that serious to me.

People will believe what they want, but if I recall correctly, DEB was the source of the OG B/W re-release. He seems to be pretty spot on with past info, but I guess only time will tell.
nerd.gif
You guys don't really know me and I'm a rookie here so take my word or don't... but I work with Nike Pacific and we've already seen allocation lists for next year and there will be large numbers available. Early 2016 from memory.

You guys don't really know me and I'm a rookie here so take my word or don't... but I work with Nike Pacific and we've already seen allocation lists for next year and there will be large numbers available. Early 2016 from memory.
So these along with Total Orange and Oreo 1.0 is making a return.

What exactly is Nike's strategy regarding these reissues? Controlling the resell market, pushing the Racer into the mainstream?

Side note, original flavor still tastes the best but quality of noodles have gone down no?

did anyone purchase the oreo racers from footlocker? If so do you have the id code? Also does anyone know if they are excluded from bday coupon?

There's so much potential for new CW's with the Racer model (i.e. Infrared mock-up from a month or two ago). It's a shame Nike is reportedly putting much of their focus on "retros" of existing CW's that are only 2 years old.

still surprised b/w's are now going for around $300. Wow. Purchased extra pairs for the future, but I rarely ever wear my b/w pair.

Back
Top Bottom