OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yup, it's already a page back... and I actually didn't know about this method.. but I'm just going to go to Footlocker because I bet my left foot they'll have em... but thanks a lot!

Last edited:
distracting from my idiocy... legit check on these?

people forget all the other racer drops… None of which have been hard if you know what your doing, numbers aren't going to just drop on these. 

Need more pics usually the toe box area weave gives them away, but the checks look uneven on these almost like a custom job.

Probably don't help much. It's an ebay listing but the guy has no rep. He's selling some boosts too I think...

people forget all the other racer drops… None of which have been hard if you know what your doing, numbers aren't going to just drop on these. 
Curious to see if demand for MCs are as high as for Oreos. My local store said, that conventional cw got ripped of the shelves, while interest in other more colorful models was much lower. 

5 different tweets in a row today asking my local Niketown if they're getting the Multicolor 2.0s. It's over for me. :smh:

Just like dudes were going crazy for the oreo 2.0s initially... Hopefully MCs end up being gr, and going for retail or less after all the restocks.

I was planning on picking up a pair of the Racers on ebay (so no returns). I was wondering how I should go about sizing. I wear size 10.5 in lunar3 FK, 10 in most Js. Your help is much appreciated. I know Racers run narrow. So, should I size upto 11 because I have wide feet? Never wore an 11 in any shoe.

Last edited:
Just like dudes were going crazy for the oreo 2.0s initially... Hopefully MCs end up being gr, and going for retail or less after all the restocks.

just hope they release everywhere like the oreos and not just nike.. if they release at footlocker i have a chance at copping :lol:

I was planning on picking up a pair of the Racers on ebay (so no returns). I was wondering how I should go about sizing. I wear size 10.5 in lunar3 FK, 10 in most Js. Your help is much appreciated. I know Racers run narrow. So, should I size upto 11 because I have wide feet? Never wore an 11 in any shoe.
Just do 10.5.

Even when the MC sells out next weekend you gotta believe restocks down the line are happening. Good thing I don't HAVE to have them immediately so I ain't sweating.

Wont quote, but how do you add a shoe that hasnt released yet to your wish list? And you have to be logged into the same nike account on both tabs, correct?

Back
Top Bottom