OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
lol not sue over the app but the legitimacy of fairness you claim this app provides to "everyone" trying to purchase your product. 

App just gives you an option to buy. It's not the only way to buy. Plus android is much easier to tinker with and likely someone will find a way to make it the same with it is now with bots. iOS is much easier to control device wise.

struck out on my wife's pair but managed to get a size 8 for me.. now I either have to return / sell / or in the dog house for a month #marriedlife
exact opposite for me. copped my wifes sz 6.5 but struck out on my size 8 LOL #wifealwayswins #marriedlife

Im really hoping for a restock. I wanted 2-3 pairs personally. Didnt even end up with one.

I was talking about the game as a whole...

But you can thank Kanye for messing up the FK game

First MCs sat in outlets. They were almost giving them away for free with discount after discount
The game is like that but flyknits broke away from that, but things happens.

Kanye wore white trainers and before MC dropped, but then "First MCs sat in outlets. They were almost giving them away for free with discount after discount"

Yeah Kanye had nothing to do with this, that discussion ended for the 30th time about 100 pages back. 

ATC seemed like it worked for only smaller sizes. was luckily enough my bot grabbed my girls pair and was blessed that SNKRS came through for me :D

Got into a fantasy football convo and didn't even get to link until 10:10 
laugh.gif
 damn 

I've never been into runners but these were too clean that i had to cop! to bad i didn't know how hyped these were i struck out lol

Back
Top Bottom