OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Every time I order from nike I get taxed. And honestly sometimes knowing I'll get taxed from them will change my mind in purchasing from them unless I'm forced to

Not mad at the tax but it threw me off.

Transferred over 150 thought that would cover the shoes, already had 9 bucks in that account so 159 total. Went to check out and they added 9 for tax and felt extremely lucky. Would of been salty missing them over not thinking about equating that in.
Sad...Account barely has enough to cover a $150 shoe. At least you have your priorities straight. Kids lmao...

Sad...Account barely has enough to cover a $150 shoe. At least you have your priorities straight. Kids lmao...
I said I transferred. And it doesn't transfer over instantly so get the hell out of here.

roll.gif

You salty you ain't cop huh? LOL

Last edited:
Since I was one of the fortunate ones to cop thought I'd share a free 2 day shipping code I doubt I'll use

SH2DETWMU3411313658638

I would much rather read salt posts than tax posts.

If you guys aren't suppose to be taxed, call them, they may refund you. If not, file a class action lawsuit for unlawful taxation. 

i'm still salty i put the wrong pw on the app lol

I yearn for the niketalk of yesteryear where help was readily available and humble brags were unheard of. The new mc's look better than the last ones, and props to all who copped. Can't wait for the restock in nov. when the next trash yeezy releases.

Agreed, and I will have both. Like I mentioned earlier I might even consider selling my 1.0 if I like the 2.0 a lot better.
The funny thing is the beasts will all say that the 1.0 is better even though when pics first surfaced of the 1.0 the main complaint was that there wasnt enough blue in it like the Milan release

Back
Top Bottom