OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Failed on NDC friday.. Had me "waiting my turn" 20 mins to say they sold out..

Didnt think the SNKRS app would be faster than a pc but watever... The hunt continues....

Till then..

11qpcb7.jpg

Couldnt find the post with the newly releasing CW's, but are there anymore new CW's coming out in the near future? 

welp! just got a cancellation e-mail from nike and they already refunded my money. Can i atleast get a coupon discount? 
mean.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nike's still trolling me pretty hard. I got a second "don't forget what's in your cart" email from them for the MC2s today. Still an empty cart link.

welp! just got a cancellation e-mail from nike and they already refunded my money. Can i atleast get a coupon discount? :smh: :evil: >: >:

They didn't get shipped first did they? If so, that would be an even worse let down. And did you order off of Snkrs or NDC?

Last edited:
Just recieved cancellation notice on my pair I got from sneakers app. I got through within 5 minutes on app. Rep said item is back ordered not sure why to cancel my order than but anyway. so a restock is very likely.
Sorry to hear the bad news there.  There is still hope though...
Backordered = more pairs on the way...

Patience people, patients.
Is there a doctor in the house?  I've got patients waiting. :tongue:

@abalian  Just contact NDC customer service either through chat or phone and tell them about the unsatisfactory customer experience and they'll give you a code.  It should be fairly easy.  

they never shipped. status went to progress and then back to submitted. When that happened I new that cancellation was coming. these were ordered on snkrs on friday.

Curious to see if the first batches will have the crazy mismatched/blotchy toeboxes like the Oreo's. It's like trying to win the damn lottery finding a decent looking pair.

Curious to see if the first batches will have the crazy mismatched/blotchy toeboxes like the Oreo's. It's like trying to win the damn lottery finding a decent looking pair.
that's what multiples are for. And from the early access pairs that I've seen, they look perfectly fine

Just recieved cancellation notice on my pair I got from sneakers app. I got through within 5 minutes on app. Rep said item is back ordered not sure why to cancel my order than but anyway. so a restock is very likely.

Sorry to hear the bad news there.  There is still hope though...

Backordered = more pairs on the way...

Patience people, patients.

Is there a doctor in the house?  I've got patients waiting. :tongue:
:lol: I did it on purpose.

the itch to buy the MC2 at resell is overwhelming...trying to stay patient.  It's sad to see people that were able to get through Friday, but received cancellation notice soon afterwards.  That would infuriate me. 

So what happened to those pairs that got canceled? Were they never processed? Or is it like first come first serve from the orders received by Nike?

Back
Top Bottom