OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I feel like these MC 2.0 were more limited than even the OVO 10s. Seems like more people ate on those than these just based off comments in the corresponding threads.

Apparently for some they claim that production is the same as Oreo 2 though.

Pair out for delivery today as well, looking forward to seeing how the weave looks. I'll post pics when I get home from work.

Also can't wait to see pictures! I'll be honest, I bit the bullet on paying off resale, but hell, I have my reasons and don't mind... just can't wait to get them in hopefully by the end of the week!

Apparently for some they claim that production is the same as Oreo 2 though.
I'm not sure I agree with that unless these people just have inside information. Just the number of retail stores carrying the Oreo 2 vs MC 2 says something.

I think a restock will eventually happen, but Europe released the MC 2 a few months back and there hasn't even been a restock over there yet.They sold out instantly when NDC EU released them too.

So no other stores are expected to get MC2 this week??
ohwell.gif
only eBay store from what I hear

I had the initial Oreo launch pair cancel because of the same issue. Luckily it was a back up pair so it was all good and they gave 20% code. This release luckily SNKRS came through and shipped as I only had that chance. Missed the early access so good redemption.

I feel for those that got cancellations.

damn, seriously hope mine don't come out like that...

was hoping to score another pair of SNKRS, but got blocked since i got the early release code.  crossing fingers for a good weave...
Might help to have multiple Nike accounts next time 
wink.gif

That's rough..

Nike must really be intending on keeping these rare, like Kaitlyn said
nerd.gif

Can't tell if you're being serious lol. 

I've had my Oreo's canceled, had nothing to do with how rare it was. They fulfilled the order a month later actually, once they got more inventory before all the constant restocks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom