OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

What happens if I wear flyknits as my winter beaters? How do they hold up LMAO
Do you live in a place that gets cold and has snow or rain?  If so, it will not end well.  The shoes will be fine, but your feet will get cold very quickly.

I'd like to see better pics/angles of those customs. Don't look too bad from what you posted.

I already know I'm going to regret it if I miss out on those acai berries... I hope they stick around for a while.

interested in better pictures of those customs. looking nice.
those berries have actually been selling out in alot of online shops from what i can see. i'd buy them at discount now if you could.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^ are those fake or legit?  They look legit to me, and unlike any of the other fakes, the weave looks correct.  

I already know I'm going to regret it if I miss out on those acai berries... I hope they stick around for a while.

There are ways to get them right now for $120 shipped. Why the hold out? 
Been trying to slow down on shoe purchases, and it hasn't been working too well for me. Maybe if I can be a good boy for a couple weeks, and they're still around, I'll grab em.

where are u guys getting these shoe tree things at? ive got 6 pair of racers and could def use a few of those to keep their shape.

Im getting a soleswap done on a pair of MC Racers. Up in the air about which to ship. Have two of each DS. Air pocket and outsole are cement/white. Any opinions?

where are u guys getting these shoe tree things at? ive got 6 pair of racers and could def use a few of those to keep their shape.
Honestly sorta useless for racers IMO, they bend right back to shape as soon as your foot goes in. But like stated earlier they are avalible at ikea for like $1 a pair.

Back
Top Bottom