OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Is it just me or are the new racers made out of different yarn. Anything after the Seahawks seems to be a more synthetic plasticish and the shape has gotten more pointed. It's probably nikes way to make them more durable. Old yarn almost felt like it was made with cotton.

I've noticed a difference between multicolor weaves like the Oreos and the Multis, and the two tone colorways. But these new BWvs seem similar to the uni reds I used to have. I don't have any older ones in hand to compare though. For example your heel "curve" on your BWvs are probably much more firm than on your multis. Am I right?

Last edited:

Finally found some time to paint my sherbets, they're by no means perfect but they definitely look better in white

Goons are next on the list
Those look pretty good, did you just paint over it? I'm guessing you used "White Acrylic Leather Paint" from Angelus.

Is it just me or are the new racers made out of different yarn. Anything after the Seahawks seems to be a more synthetic plasticish and the shape has gotten more pointed. It's probably nikes way to make them more durable. Old yarn almost felt like it was made with cotton.
feels the same to me... but the new batch do seem to run .5 smaller than the older models 

Patiently waiting for the Oreo 1.0 so I can return my 2.0 pair to Nike.  Nike has the best return policy for unworn shoes - no time limit 
happy.gif

Any suggestions on how to get this ketchup out? I'm so pissed. Dabbed it with hot water and got some out but I haven't tried anything else yet.

My Oreo 1.0 ordered from RW yesterday is scheduled to deliver today! They offered free overnight shipping to CA residents. 

Any suggestions on how to get this ketchup out? I'm so pissed. Dabbed it with hot water and got some out but I haven't tried anything else yet.

Just use an old toothbrush and some soapy cold water. Don't use hot water as it can shrink the flyknit upper of the shoes.

Reactions: You
Back
Top Bottom