OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry, I know that this is the wrong thread for this for multiple reasons but seeing as this thread seems to have the largest base of dedicated folk, I was curious to post this here. I was looking on grailed today and came across these. Are these just blatant fakes or is there a chance that these are actual samples? I'm not actually thinking about buying these but I'm new to this whole flyknit thing so I'm curious. Thanks!

I never saw that sample before, not that I'm in the know or anything but I kept up with the lunar 1 pretty hard. Not sure why those would be so cheap, just would've expected a higher price for a sample. I know most flyknit samples have been in size 10 though rather than 9 so that's odd. I don't have the correct answer for you but I figured I would at least offer those tidbits.

How much would you guys pay MAX for a pair of fairly used White Flyknit Trainers Unpadded with Box [No heel drag?]

Also the max you'd pay for worn Black/W Flyknit Trainers without box?

wouldnt even buy that... thats nasty
Don't....telll...me, .....Nike.....has.....just......been.......killed.......by.....Mememan......song

RIP NIKE 2016

Scréw this Kanye effect after that horrible song. I don't know if I invested wisely or lost a shîét ton. I'm scared to even say how much I payed for both.

Last edited:
Don't....telll...me, .....Nike.....has.....just......been.......killed.......by.....Mememan......song

RIP NIKE 2016

Scréw this Kanye effect after that horrible song. I don't know if I invested wisely or lost a shîét ton. I'm scared to even say how much I payed for both.
Dude is probably saying that because he doesn't want to buy used flyknits.

How much would you guys pay MAX for a pair of fairly used White Flyknit Trainers Unpadded with Box [No heel drag?]

Also the max you'd pay for worn Black/W Flyknit Trainers without box?

$40 each

wouldnt even buy that... thats nasty

I don't even understand what this comment means.

RIP NIKE 2016

Dude is probably saying that because he doesn't want to buy used flyknits.
That's the thing, I'm probably going to sell my FK fast before Nike stock takes a huge dip monday.

IM BAILING OUT YO, IF YOU SEE JORDANS FOR THE LOW ON THE BAY OR GRAILED, LMK CAUSE I'M PARANOID ABOUT THE SWOOSH 

The only reason (mostly) anyone likes mutli trainers is because of the mutli racer hype, after it started. I wouldn't trade any other fk colorways for them personally.

I wonder if racer to trainer, or trainer to racer sole swap would be possible? :nerd:

Would be nice to see some racer uppers on a trainer midsole.

Multi trainers look better on the lunar sole. I couldn't stand the blue midline on em with the trainer midsole.

Neo Turqs slated for Feb. Expect sizes to start popping up in the next few weeks.

*insert birdman handrub gif*

Forgive if this has been posted already.

This is the release I've been anticipating. Hopefully RRS gets them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom