OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Roadrunner sports comes through for $104 , love these

^ not only that, those are the last shoes I would want to wear while golfing. They do have a nice pink mc golf version though....

They really flooded the market. I've been listing my blue lagoons and sherbets for 105 shipped each and nobody will take them. That's crazy to me. If I hadn't seen that rrs cheat code like the rest of us then I would jump on that.

They really flooded the market. I've been listing my blue lagoons and sherbets for 105 shipped each and nobody will take them. That's crazy to me. If I hadn't seen that rrs cheat code like the rest of us then I would jump on that.

It's amazing how many pairs they made, yet all I ever see in the wild are Oreo 2s & 1s. It seems like everything else never gets worn.

saw the neo turquoise at my footlocker.. very excited to see that they went back to the original non shiny flyknit material. will be picking up a few for some customs.. if rrs ever gets any 
nerd.gif

Sorry if this is late news, but just want to give a heads up to the DMV NT fam.

Pentagon city mall foot locker has a few sizes left of the neo turquoise.

Finally got my Neos in the mail from FTL... Box arrived in ok shape. A little tape and all good

Edit: all claimed rope laces to be mailed out this weekend!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom