OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone know the differences between Neo Turq 1.0 and 2.0?

I think it has been posted already - some pages ago: left side new release

Last edited:
Am I the only one that wishes Nike gave these new "retros" their own separate product codes? Each new JB release of the same shoe gets it's own product number. Even the Euro and US releases of the Kobe X HTMs got separate product codes and those were the EXACT same shoe minus the type and number of lace aglets. As for Racers, the retros are 2-4 years apart from the OGs and the colors are intentionally manufactured to be slightly off compared to the OGs. That IMO calls for separate product codes. 

The most egregious error on Nike's part was assigning the same number of the OG BW white tongues (011) to the new BW Volts 
mean.gif
. It's not even the same shoe. Identical product codes were responsible for the Eastbay snafu a few weeks back where everyone thought they were getting white tongues (based on the stock pic EB posted) but then ended up getting BW Volts..... that wouldn't have happened if they gave the BW Volts their own code. 

I know this is nitpicking and petty to some degree but we're sneaker heads and this is what we do 
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that wishes Nike gave these new "retros" their own separate product codes? Each new JB release of the same shoe gets it's own product number. Even the Euro and US releases of the Kobe X HTMs got separate product codes and those were the EXACT same shoe minus the type and number of lace aglets. As for Racers, the retros are 2-4 years apart from the OGs and the colors are intentionally manufactured to be slightly off compared to the OGs. That IMO calls for separate product codes. 

The most egregious error on Nike's part was assigning the same number of the OG BW white tongues (011) to the new BW Volts :smh: . It's not even the same shoe. Identical product codes were responsible for the Eastbay snafu a few weeks back where everyone thought they were getting white tongues (based on the stock pic EB posted) but then ended up getting BW Volts..... that wouldn't have happened if they gave the BW Volts their own code. 

I know this is nitpicking and petty to some degree but we're sneaker heads and this is what we do :lol:  
Agree with everything here. Also gonna make it hard to buy any of the retros on the secondary market a few years from now when the changes aren't as fresh on our minds.

kind of funny how the MC2 dropped like it didn't even happen. People aint even thirsty for those anymore, myself included. Before they released, they were a must cop for me.

I've moved completely on from that beauty.

kind of funny how the MC2 dropped like it didn't even happen. People aint even thirsty for those anymore, myself included. Before they released, they were a must cop for me.

MC2s, Game Royals, and Cheetos are my go to racers.

Yea I wasn't even on the hunt for these anymore, which made it even more surprising as a gift. It is a beauty.

Totally moved on from the MC2. Trying hard to find the atomic purple though, those are a must for me.

top 10 for me (its been a while):

1. MC1
2. Game Royals
3. Oreos1
4. Black/White (black tongue)
5. Uni Red
6. Volt
7. Cheetos
8. Lagoon
9. MC2
10. Oreo2

I'm really glad I sold mine. I couldn't wear them as is, as the Black sole throws them off, IMO. :x I also had plans to swap them, but I couldn't find a cheap donor LR sole...

Nice list! I'll play even though I only own four pairs. :tongue:

1. Cheeto
2. Lucid
3. Oreo 1
4. BW2 (Black Tongue)
5. Neo Turquoise (2016 reissue)
6. Game Royal / Pink
7. Black / Total Crimson
8. Uni Red
9. Teal / Pink
10. Seahawk

Last edited:
1.) MC1
2.) BW white tongue
3.) Oreo 1 (2014)
4.) Uni Red
5.) Olympics (2016)
6.) Brave Blue Volt Sample
7.) Volt/Sequoia
8.) BW black tongue
9.) Photo Blue
10.) Grey/Black

1.) MC1
2.) BW white tongue
3.) Oreo 1 (2014)
4.) Uni Red
5.) Olympics (2016)
6.) Brave Blue Volt Sample
7.) Volt/Sequoia
8.) BW black tongue
9.) Photo Blue
10.) Grey/Black

damn you with the grey/black pair making the list. I pretend those don't exist either.

wht/blk is "Zoom One" sample and glad to finally find some unpadded blk/wht.. one is already undergoing surgery.. :nthat: I totally had no desire for these when I had to chance to copp but seeing them with Lunar soles had me :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom