OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Why did they stop making the trainers? Not as popular?
I remember reading somewhere that Nike wanted to focus more on the lunar and racer lines, so they killed the trainer. Kinda glad they did, I owned a pair of the MC trainers and they were subpar, almost always choose my lunar 1's or racers over them every time.

Because trainers last longer and have more tech / more material.

Nike gonna Nike.

I'm waiting for $180 benassi flyknit slides myself

edit: also, to those that noticed that the knit seemed different, it's because they've transitioned from all core yarn to recycled polyester.

Last edited:
neo turqs didnt drop on rrs right? kinda gave up waiting then bae came through getting em a little under retail so all is good 
roll.gif

Black white volts arrived today from Running Warehouse with the 10% discount (thanks fam). Had to use shipping forwarding to get them to Aus but they were double boxed which was nice.

Initially volt flywire was too bright for me but they have grown on me already.

Wore them to the gym and they turned heads since racers aren't available here 
laugh.gif
 everyone on roshes which admittedly use to be me too 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i bought a pair of Free 4.0 flyknits at the nike outlet and they're a little too narrow around the arch of my feet...

anyone know how much of a difference there is between the "wide" option for these on nike ID and the retail versions?

i bought a pair of Free 4.0 flyknits at the nike outlet and they're a little too narrow around the arch of my feet...

anyone know how much of a difference there is between the "wide" option for these on nike ID and the retail versions?

4.0 requires you to size up .5

Not sure about how the wide option is for ids

Black white volts arrived today from Running Warehouse with the 10% discount (thanks fam). Had to use shipping forwarding to get them to Aus but they were double boxed which was nice.

Initially volt flywire was too bright for me but they have grown on me already.

Wore them to the gym and they turned heads since racers aren't available here :lol:  everyone on roshes which admittedly use to be me too :nerd:

Are those your legs or your girls legs? *Drizzy voice*

Back
Top Bottom