OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I didn't get a shipping conf. yet from RRS and I ordered them yesterday morning.  I've never ordered from them, is this abnormal?

I didn't get a shipping conf. yet from RRS and I ordered them yesterday morning.  I've never ordered from them, is this abnormal?

Quick shipping, moving backing shipping dates, cheap prices, and cancelled orders are all normal with roadrunnersports.

Last edited:
Quick shipping, moving backing shipping dates, cheap prices, and cancelled orders are all normal with roadrunnersports.

i hear this a lot but fortunately i've only experienced the good. Once I bought a pair of racers and I got them in the mail before I received shipping confirmation. I checked out on some neo turqs for $105 now, lets hope they come through.

Oh wow those last 3 releases; Game Royal, MC1 and Total Orange.

Where do you guys buy from? I'm from Australia and will most likely need to try cop online as I doubt local stores will get all the c/w's :frown:

Thanks!

where the 11 for the blacks doeee

Anyone snag a pair? I'd be interested to see the production dates on them. I can't recall DEB or NYC hinting that they would re-release.

Back
Top Bottom