OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I guess with the 2-3 pics posted now from different sources (albeit not known sources) we'll have to accept the grey tongue on the MCs.

I haven't been checking the thread as often recently but with the RRS signal i'm gonna have to be on page refresh 
nerd.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if they pop up somewhere in the next week or 2. We know the game royals and neo turqs and others all dropped around a month earlier than posted date.

Keep on top of the thread fam.
Hmm, just realized the game royals released and are largely sold out already on Nike Australia. lol when did they get released? I wonder if Nike Australia will get the MC1 too?

Wow, didn't realize those Pink Flash racers came and went already. Saw they were sold out on RRS, wanted a pair for my wife. Hopefully they pop up again.

Those OG Olympics are FRESH.  Also I personally think that the 2016 Multicolors look like complete TRASH with that gray tongue.. why change the tongue from black??? The colorway was so original and perfect with the black tongue imo

^ please make sure to mention this many more times in May..... I want to increase my chances of getting them.

^ please make sure to mention this many more times in May..... I want to increase my chances of getting them.

Haha right. I need a pair bad, funds were tight when they first released on rrs a few years back and now that I got the cash I've been striking out.

yeah this round of MCs just isn't for me. Maybe seeing grey laces on them would change it but I doubt it. I'd love to see a darker overall MC drop in the racer though. I'm just glad these aren't on ID, I'd go broke.

I know, off topic, but I'm having a mother of a time finding anything recent threads with the Run 3.0 Flyknits when I've been searching. Can any of you gentleman, or ladies for that matter, point me to a thread where they're discussing these? Not sure if I'm not using my using the keywords in the proper sequences or most NTers just don't give a damn,which is probably the case. Anyway, my searches haven't yielded squat.

And btw, has anyone heard that they're discontinuing the Free 3.0, 4.0, & 5.0 line? When I was doing some Outlet scavenging, I was given the wrong store number and the girl on the phone mentioned that Thursday the new lineup is coming out and aforementioned Frees will be be no longer???

I know, off topic, but I'm having a mother of a time finding anything recent threads with the Run 3.0 Flyknits when I've been searching. Can any of you gentleman, or ladies for that matter, point me to a thread where they're discussing these? Not sure if I'm not using my using the keywords in the proper sequences or most NTers just don't give a damn,which is probably the case. Anyway, my searches haven't yielded squat.

And btw, has anyone heard that they're discontinuing the Free 3.0, 4.0, & 5.0 line? When I was doing some Outlet scavenging, I was given the wrong store number and the girl on the phone mentioned that Thursday the new lineup is coming out and aforementioned Frees will be be no longer???
I thought Nike had discontinued the 5.0 a while back, but i'm surprised to hear about Nike discontinuing the Free 4.0 

finally ordered my 2nd pair of racers. been patiently looking for them for a decent price.

i think they are called the Cheetos.

O man... I think I goofed with the nickname then :lol: .

It's these I got

Ahh, yes.  The Cheez-Its.  Still :pimp:

:lol: thanks for clarifying. im not trying to learn too much about these since i know i have shoe problems. im sure these were at the outlets for cheap since the seller has them for 109 shipped. i had 42 ebay bucks so i paid 67 shipped for them which was :pimp: imo

im gonna get my those blue ones with the volt strings eventually. @ootherocoo has had me hating on him for a couple of months now. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom