OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Basically same subject ...

Buddy chatted with RRS regarding the MCs and they gave him a link to FC and the pic was MC 2. This is the link in the photo http://www.flightclub.com/nike-flyknit-racer-multi-color-green-strike-black-blue-lagoon-052697

Sounds like Audrie has no concrete knowledge -
of course the MC1 looks "similar" to the MC2 (Rainbow) :wink:
I can't understand why people can't wait for further information to appear on the shop-sites and are instead bothering the average employees of the shops with questions they usually can't respond before their site shows it... - no offense just my opinion.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Footaction and she confirmed a release for Footlocker as 5/13 for sku 26628004. She said it shows as ordered for Footaction but no release date. She also said that it will be a special release for Footlocker. She couldnt really clarify what that meant other than it might be online only or in store raffle.

Just got off the phone with Footaction and she confirmed a release for Footlocker as 5/13 for sku 26628004. She said it shows as ordered for Footaction but no release date. She also said that it will be a special release for Footlocker. She couldnt really clarify what that meant other than it might be online only or in store raffle.

Special release for footaction or footlocker ?

By the looks of eBay, Footaction doesn't have a release date for them and stores have sold their shipment when they come into stores

Anyone know where I can find these under retail?

black/white (oreo) - 526628-012 Size 11.5

black/white/white (volt kanye) - 526628-011 Size 11.5

Thanks in advance

Anyone know where I can find these under retail?

black/white (oreo) - 526628-012 Size 11.5

black/white/white (volt kanye) - 526628-011 Size 11.5

Thanks in advance

Under retail is long gone. Best bet in runningwarehouse or some of those other sites for retail if they still have them. Ndc might have those still in stock.

Just acquired my 3rd pair of racers. Oreo 2.0s for the love price from the homie.

Back
Top Bottom