OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ they look good to me. Fsr with the volt still on NDC, and NYC posted the code that the b/w racers might be coming back in the fall. Just a thought.

They came out of "beta". AKA they need to make money for their investors now :wink:

It's 6% + ~3% for PayPal for a total of 9%. Usually I just work out a price through PMs and invoice them directly.

How? I tried to do that and got an email warning about offsite transactions lol. I guess you have to be slick with the wording?

i know recently a guy i was buying from just messaged me his email but worded it "name at yahoo" probably to avoid some kind of ebay detection. Then we did the transaction thru pp invoice via email. I'd like to know how to do this too.

Last edited:
^ they look good to me. Fsr with the volt still on NDC, and NYC posted the code that the b/w racers might be coming back in the fall. Just a thought.
Thanks @dragicon repped , are you saying NYC posted a code for that same racer coming back in the fall?

Last edited:
i know recently a guy i was buying from just messaged me his email but worded it "name at yahoo" probably to avoid some kind of ebay detection. Then we did the transaction thru pp invoice via email. I'd like to know how to do this too.
do what? avoid the ebay detection as a seller?

How? I tried to do that and got an email warning about offsite transactions lol. I guess you have to be slick with the wording?
Same, when i first tried. Heh. Just don't mention PayPal or emails. Say "text me" and give your number. Easiest way

Same, when i first tried. Heh. Just don't mention PayPal or emails. Say "text me" and give your number. Easiest way
Or you can just upload an image in the PM with your email in it...

For ex. 

You can't use the word "paypal" in the actual message, but you can use the abreviation  "pp", ask people if they're willing to sell less through "pp invoice". And as mentioned, you can bypass the email detector/filter by sending a picture of your email.

Last edited:
That volt flywire was a big turn off for me. I bought it and sold it after 2 months. Im contemplating buying those racers above with white flywire @ $240. It seemed like a good deal.

[QUOTE name="Wafflegeist" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/333957/official-nike-zoom-flyknit-collection-racers-trainers-only-size-poll-on-first-page-check-there-for-sizing-preferences/77610#post_25651636[/URL]"]
Jersey gardens

Friends and family is coming up next weekend I think also..... I wish my outlet had them.
can i be your friend? haha you got family or friends working at the nike outlets?
[/quote]

Only family I have working at the outlets is the NT fam.

That volt flywire was a big turn off for me. I bought it and sold it after 2 months. Im contemplating buying those racers above with white flywire @ $240. It seemed like a good deal.

I suppose the supply of the black tongues are drying up.. But it still seems a bit hight to me. What size are you?

MCs dropped in a number of Nike stores across cities today in Australia. All sold out within the hour and now 100s of posts of people trying to get assists etc.

For those that were thinking it, these are definitely not going to be an easy cop.

(Not my pic)

Last edited:
MCs dropped in a number of Nike stores across cities today in Australia. All sold out within the hour and now 100s of posts of people trying to get assists etc.

For those that were thinking it, these are definitely not going to be an easy cop.

(Not my pic)
lol aus doesn't speak for the rest of the world though, each store only had 2 FSR's max and were all bought up by resellers

(Not my pic)
How do you know this? And where are all these 100s of posts?

The MCs haven't hit http://www.nikestore.com.au/ yet?

The Game Royals were sold there...

lol aus doesn't speak for the rest of the world though, each store only had 2 FSR's max and were all bought up by resellers

I know, and trust me I hope I'm wrong. But there are some people that are pretty comfortable with these being GR and easy to cop. I just think they won't be. Just my opinion.

Are there any differences with the OG Game Royals and the 2016 version?
No noticeable differences. The 2016s pop a little more, but I think that is because they use a different knit (some people say they changed the knit while others say they didn't). The weave might be slightly different in the heel area. Other then these rather small potential differences, they are virtually the exact same.

I know, and trust me I hope I'm wrong. But there are some people that are pretty comfortable with these being GR and easy to cop. I just think they won't be. Just my opinion.
Damn. Might have to buy overseas then or pay hyped prices :frown:

The fact that they're dropping in stores is already better than the 2.0s. Those didn't drop anywhere  from what I remember... I'm not thinking they're going to be full GR, but I'll be able to actually physically wait in line for these rather than having to sit on my phone to order from NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom