OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Honestly wouldnt mind them cancelling my **** if theyre going to produce hella

That 6/3 shipping date is killing me. Not tryna wait a whole month watching people wear them as I wait for mines lol

Probably going to try and cop in-stores when they drop and return my pair if succesful 
You could just cancel if you land a pair on release day. They don't charge till shipping.

Repped....and quoted just so the reselling scrubs can look at it again.  
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

People still speak to retail employees about inventory? My bad.. "managers"
Yep. It comes in quite handy for building relationships at places like 21 Mercer.  It's also helpful for the work I do with the brand, so why not dig a little whenever possible. It beats guessing in NT forums.

Mass produced? Jordans are mass-produced and sometimes those still sell out. Just because they made a lot, doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get a pair.

As for multiple pairs - I've been in this game for awhile, and I can tell you right now that multiple pairs is probably the biggest waste of money (unless of course you wear your shoes while mowing the lawn and destroy them). I bought multiple pairs of Celtic green Dunk Highs in 2003, Spike Lee Jordan 4s in 2006, and white/Cement 4s in 2012. In each scenario, the second pair has remained in the box, completely DS. Honestly, you're better off buying 1 pair now, and then buying a fresh pair when they eventually get retro'd, which is what I did with my White/Cement and Black/Cement 3s. Just my opinion of course.
Not shocked at all that you are still missing the point. Seems to be your style.
laugh.gif

I got a Paypal email and an order acknowledgment email with none of the shoe/price info in it. This doesn't feel good.

Last edited:
took a nap for less than 3 hours and came back to 62 new posts. I knew something had to give... hope you all get eat!!

I ordered my 12 right away...still said 12 was in stock after I placed it.

Hopefully no issues arise, I paid via PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom