OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
you guys think we'll need to camp for these multicolors this friday?
if you feel like you have the time and feel like it'll be the only place you can get em i guess go there like an hour or 2 before opening. I remember doing that when the 1st batch of oreo 2.0 came out and i was the 2nd person there

Has anyone followed up with Super Runner Shop? After the mayhem last Friday, they were all saying Mon-Wednesday this week ? :lol:

Has anyone followed up with Super Runner Shop? After the mayhem last Friday, they were all saying Mon-Wednesday this week ?
laugh.gif
Went to times sq location yesterday as I work right across the st from there and they did not have any in stock.  They are restocking but assume it wont release til Friday now

Florida Mall and the Outlets. I haven't tried my luck with the Outlets for any release but Florida Mall is shady as hell IMO

I live 5-6 minutes from the Florida mall. I'll be at work when they open though. I was going to swing by when I got off, but maybe not if they get cleaned out in the morning lol.

Florida Mall and the Outlets. I haven't tried my luck with the Outlets for any release but Florida Mall is shady as hell IMO

I live 5-6 minutes from the Florida mall. I'll be at work when they open though. I was going to swing by when I got off, but maybe not if they get cleaned out in the morning lol.

Give them a call. I just recall seeing reseller posts of multiple Cream UBs when they released them there

Give them a call. I just recall seeing reseller posts of multiple Cream UBs when they released them there

I feel like I've seen tons of retros just sitting on the shelves for months in that mall. I'm not gonna trip if I don't get them though. I had the 1.0s and got rid of them to help fund my move to Orlando in the first place. It would be kind of cool to get them back again, even if they're slightly different. I regretted letting them go.

Back
Top Bottom