OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Slightly off topic but I trust you guys.

I'm looking to sell my multicolor free 4.0's. Worn less than 10x. The white sole is dirty and the knit / shoe is flawless. I'd say 8.5 / 10 just because the white sole won't clean up all the way.

How much should I ask?

I picked up x3 of those at a NFS for $42 each...

Last edited:
is it hard to cop online mc?

Slightly off topic but I trust you guys.

I'm looking to sell my multicolor free 4.0's. Worn less than 10x. The white sole is dirty and the knit / shoe is flawless. I'd say 8.5 / 10 just because the white sole won't clean up all the way.

How much should I ask?

I picked up x3 of those at a NFS for $42 each...

They are at the factory stores out here as well for $45....

You're shoes are pretty much worthless.

Shady. Just called my local Finish line, Mission Viejo, CA, and double checked if they are releasing in store. Called already on Monday to check and the guy said yes. Just got off the phone and the girl told me they already "raffled" off tickets and extra pairs will be released after 12. I called her on her bs and a guy on speaker asked me what size I was. Told him 9-9.5. Have me crap about how the only had 6 pairs total and people he knows are already coming for them, yadda yadda yadda. Asked him one more time, so is it raffle or first come first serve. He said, begrudgingly, fcfs.

Do I even bother? Have you ever heard of just releasing 6 pairs?????
Or just go to a FTL?

Really just pisses me off trying to legitly cop one pair.
You're talking about the one at the Shoppes in MV? Yeah, that store is definitely shady. I stop going there a long time ago after failing multiple times at FCFS. They rarely have FSR for FCFS releases. I wonder why?
mean.gif
  For a random location like Mission Viejo, they get all the heat releases too like limited Retro J's and most QS Nike Sportswear drops. 

Not sure if this has been asked but does anyone know if you can use promo codes on SNKRS?

You're supposed to be able to enter them somewhere, but one thing you can do is to log into NDC, and add an item to your cart. Apply the code. When you checkout via snkrs, it will apply the code. (At least that's how you could do it before). The other option is just to contact Nike after you order and have them adjust the price using your code.

yo im new to online copping sneaker. some ppl gonna say it's GR, but it's also a heated sneaker.

I'm just saying, how would anyone know if it hasn't released yet? Unless someone in here has a time machine and can go look at 10am est Friday and report back.

You're talking about the one at the Shoppes in MV? Yeah, that store is definitely shady. I stop going there a long time ago after failing multiple times at FCFS. They rarely have FSR for FCFS releases. I wonder why?
mean.gif
  For a random location like Mission Viejo, they get all the heat releases too like limited Retro J's and most QS Nike Sportswear drops. 
damn that's shady. i know it's a drive but come up to FTL in South Coast Plaza. they're legit!

lol @ people thinking these will sit. You just have to look at the amount of activity in this thread the past few weeks to know they will sell out fast come 13 May.

lol @ people thinking these will sit. You just have to look at the amount of activity in this thread the past few weeks to know they will sell out fast come 13 May.
yeah we all pretty much agreed that these won't sit. as long as you do some footwork, you should be able to cop a pair. 

damn..the FK racer sizing is soo confusing..unfortunately there is no shop having them here..and I have been trying to convince myself to buy a pair about a year now..and I always avoid it at the time of release because I am confused with the sizing..I have read all the info here and I know that I have to go either TTS or half size up..

this are the size I wear..any help please? thank you

most nike models: 11.5US

jordan 1,2,3,4,5,11: 11.5 US

nike air force 1: 11 US

asics gl3/gl5: 11.5 US

asics saga: 11 US

diadora N9000: 11 US

adidas Ultra boosts 12 US( they are too tight if I get 11.5)

adidas NMD PK: 11 US

yeezys boosts 350/750/stan smiths/Superstar 80s/zx5k,8k,9k/Eqt guidance: 11 US

adidas eqt support/integral s/cushion: 10.5 US

New balance 998,997,580: 11 US

damn..the FK racer sizing is soo confusing..unfortunately there is no shop having them here..and I have been trying to convince myself to buy a pair about a year now..and I always avoid it at the time of release because I am confused with the sizing..I have read all the info here and I know that I have to go either TTS or half size up..
this are the size I wear..any help please? thank you

most nike models: 11.5US
jordan 1,2,3,4,5,11: 11.5 US
nike air force 1: 11 US
asics gl3/gl5: 11.5 US
asics saga: 11 US
diadora N9000: 11 US
adidas Ultra boosts 12 US( they are too tight if I get 11.5)
adidas NMD PK: 11 US
yeezys boosts 350/750/stan smiths/Superstar 80s/zx5k,8k,9k/Eqt guidance: 11 US
adidas eqt support/integral s/cushion: 10.5 US
New balance 998,997,580: 11 US

I think 11.5 will work for you

Back
Top Bottom