OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Everyone remember the Oreo 2.0 release? The first initial batch was "GR", but most FTLs only got like 1-2 FSRs, and NDC sold out in like 30 mins. Then a couple months later they released the 2nd-3rd batches and the market was flooded. Kinda get the feeling it might happen again.

Last edited:

Everyone remember the Oreo 2.0 release? The first initial batch was "GR", but most FTLs only got like 1-2 FSRs, and NDC sold out in like 30 mins. Then a couple months later they released the 2nd-3rd batches and the market was flooded. Kinda get the feeling it might happen again.
shout out to the legend @BuckingBronco  every time oreo 2.0s is mentioned

Last edited:
Missed big time with MC2's on SNKRS. I reserved my pair as soon as it went live, but it sent me to the "loading" page for an hour, I turned wi-fi off and think that made me lose connection. I was so mad.

Hoping to hit with these, crossing my fingers.

Walter..

Missed big time with MC2's on SNKRS. I reserved my pair as soon as it went live, but it sent me to the "loading" page for an hour, I turned wi-fi off and think that made me lose connection. I was so mad.

Hoping to hit with these, crossing my fingers.

Walter..
 I trust LTE more than my wi-fi because I always have that urge that maybe wi-fi is being ******.

Do you guys think these will get a wider release btw? I hope it's not another MC2 release.

Walter..

I trust LTE more than my wi-fi because I always have that urge that maybe wi-fi is being ******.

Yeah I think that's what did it for me, I'm staying off wi-fi from now on. I think the two times I checked out successfully were on LTE. I wouldn't mind an MC2 re-release hehe

Walter..

Unless you're looking for a unicorn size, don't pay retail for those total oranges homie. Only Flyknit you gotta pay retail for is the MC.

If the neo turq didn't sell out at retail, I don't see any "retro" selling out at retail

these days people actually do miss out on GRs... look at the white cement 4s those were GRs but sold out instantly and some people did miss out but most copped... i hope this release is slept on so i can finally own a pair but im being realistic with this release and know it wont be an easy cop... these are releasing only on a couple websites tomorrow right? nike, footlocker and finishline and maybe rrs and thats it?

White cements also restocked and showed up at outlets. Just camp online and have your account set up on SNKRS. You should be good mang. Stores getting them too. Ruvilla also

Last edited:
Do you guys think these will get a wider release btw? I hope it's not another MC2 release.

Walter..
It WILL be a much easier purchase than MC2.

MC2 only dropped in NDC.

MC3 is available in most Nike stockist.

That alone, makes a huge difference.

Remember that SNS will only have them online if they don't sell out in the stores. Not sure how likely that is this time around but I wouldn't necessarily bank on it.

Back
Top Bottom