OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I talked to employees at the local FL that got these and he said that they ended up with more pairs then all the other flyknit racers they got (30-40) compared to less than that for the other colorways. Also they were nearly sold out.

Will Nike finally make everything easy to cop?

nike did what adidas never did. making NMD a hardcop is stoopid

:x

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to employees at the local FL that got these and he said that they ended up with more pairs then all the other flyknit racers they got (30-40) compared to less than that for the other colorways. Also they were nearly sold out.

Will Nike finally make everything easy to cop?

Racers have BEEN an easy cop for the past year or so. Everything has been sitting... These Multis have actually sold faster than every other recent color

i called my local ftl they said they only have sz 12 left but when i went there they still have my sz 11 glad i went there to check it :nerd:

Love the new mc weave but when I compared it to the mc Kobe 9 elite weave...I dunno kobes just too nice

Kobe 9 MC will forever be GOAT

seconded, nothing touches the Kobe 9 MC weave to me

never had ribbon laces untie on me for doing nothing vigorous. I just think ribbon laces look way better.

You guys really have a problem with bag fees? Bringing back packs everywhere you go to avoid the .10-.25 cent fee? :rofl:

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of Multicolors for my girl earlier this morning via the restock via SNKRS. Ended up at Nike San Fransisco around 3pm today and saw that they had a few pairs left in stock. Ended up pulling the trigger so we didn't have to wait on shipping. Oddly enough, they got rung up at $109....Obviously not mad, just a little bit confused
glasses.gif
Anyone else get a deal like that today?
Nice score bro!  I grabbed 2 pairs for retail while in Portland.  Stopped at a Nike outlet in Washington and they were having a 30% off store sale.  To my surprise the store rep let me know that any 1 item on NDC would be 30% off as well.  Copped the wifes pair for $114 total . 
smokin.gif

They must have made a ton of these. So happy to pickup couple pairs for myself. I look on Craigslist and there's about 40 listings and everything around $190-220. I'm here just laughin at the resellers.

Nice score bro!  I grabbed 2 pairs for retail while in Portland.  Stopped at a Nike outlet in Washington and they were having a 30% off store sale.  To my surprise the store rep let me know that any 1 item on NDC would be 30% off as well.  Copped the wifes pair for $114 total .  :smokin

You we to the outlet but copped at 30% off on NDC?? How? Did they give you a code?

If anyone could actually proxy for me or sell near the retail 9-9.5us.. i'd be really grateful

Last edited:
You we to the outlet but copped at 30% off on NDC?? How? Did they give you a code?
The store was running a 30% off sale.  The employee ordered them for me off a handheld device.   He just let me know that it was only 1 pair per person.  And he could only order whatever was on NDC.  At the time, only small sizes were left.  So I grabbed a 6.5 for the misses. 

Back
Top Bottom