OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I've had some pairs that I had beat to death that still felt just as tight as they did when I got them. I guess others might feel differently, but I was just basing it on my experience.
maybe wider feet also plays a part
Certainly could be.  I have narrow feet, so you could be right. 

finally picked up at RRS @ San Diego
They are not dropping it online?

Btw, you used the VIP event code? Can't use them on their webstore anymore for Racers.
They only dropped sizes 12.5, 13, 14 online so far.  I had a size 14 ship already that I have at my house that I got for my cousin.  

Yea, I used the RRS email code. 25% VIP family which was ending today. I got lucky I called at 12 noon and put it on hold for 3 hrs. The worker told me that some guy bought the rest of the pairs they had on stock right after I called them.

Yea, I used the RRS email code. 25% VIP family which was ending today. I got lucky I called at 12 noon and put it on hold for 3 hrs. The worker told me that some guy bought the rest of the pairs they had on stock right after I called them.
damn lol. reseller trying to horde all the stocks. he's playing that long-game.

nothing makes the colors pop like a black light

old pick from when disneyland last year

ha, I was just setting up a page monitor about 5 minutes ago because of that guy above who got them... and it notified me 3 times and I thought it was a false alarm since nothing happened the first two... then, the third time was the charm.  Sucks you can't add the 25% code though.
yeah, too bad. $135 before tax as a VIP is not bad though. still under retail.

where are the other members at 
nerd.gif
 anyone cop yet?

Last edited:

ha, I was just setting up a page monitor about 5 minutes ago because of that guy above who got them... and it notified me 3 times and I thought it was a false alarm since nothing happened the first two... then, the third time was the charm.  Sucks you can't add the 25% code though.
yeah, too bad. $135 before tax as a VIP is not bad though. still under retail.

where are the other members at 
nerd.gif
 anyone cop yet?
The one thing that worries me is that everybody at RRS is off of work right now I think... I just hope that in the morning, that our orders are fulfilled and not cancelled.  

The one thing that worries me is that everybody at RRS is off of work right now I think... I just hope that in the morning, that our orders are fulfilled and not cancelled.  
yep. i tried calling in to purchase because my account is frozen and the only way to unfreeze is to buy through the phone.

let's hope those who missed out are able to succeed through RRS.

Impressive shot to take by yourself [emoji]128064[/emoji] Man, you gotta tell me if you ever get more in stock up in there [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I almost forgot...that wasn't the highlight of the day...

Notice the sig my buddy got on the 72-10's.  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
just grabbed mine

at the price couldn't resist

especially since my NDC pair status hasn't changed :smh:

rep given :smokin

Seems like the $150 - 10%, so a total of $135.

damn that kinda sucks but price is still better than normal haha.
as usual. no celebrations until the order ships since its RRS

Last edited:
whats the best price on rrs now?

damn that kinda sucks but price is still better than normal haha.
as usual. no celebrations until the order ships since its RRS
Yeah, they are having their "25% VIP Sale" that excludes nike and adidas... probably why they extended it another day.  If they email me a 20% coupon tomorrow in the morning, I'm going to ask them to adjust it.  we shall see though.

Back
Top Bottom