OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
must be alot of first time buyers for rrs :lol:
everyone will learn the hard way

copped in case SNKRS weave is undesirable. Fight me.

Did anyone else get a confirmation, calling you Xiaotong???? WTF?

What is the easiest process of cancelling VIP membership?
You have to call them up and cancel it.  that is the easiest.  Just tell them you want to be taken off of the auto-renew for the membership, and it will just expire.  

copped in case SNKRS weave is undesirable. Fight me.

Did anyone else get a confirmation, calling you Xiaotong???? WTF?
I once contacted them via live chat about an order, and they called me that name. I asked them what was up with that and the guy was totally confused and said it was just "automated from their system". I was like uhhh okay....

ok, glad i wasn't the only one with the wrong name. I thought Xiaotong was some clever nickname. I had to google it.

14.6% chance this order goes through though

RRS reason to cancel is very weird. They once cancelled me for a pair of Neo Turqs, immediately reordered my size a min of receiving notification, and they ended up honoring that second order.

i see. i thought it was a new system to be up to date with their inventory.

don't be so sure until you get your shipping confirmation. RRS is infamous for overselling and cancelling.

Free Game, Appreciate It

Last edited:

You have to call them up and cancel it.  that is the easiest.  Just tell them you want to be taken off of the auto-renew for the membership, and it will just expire.  
Cool thanks!

RRS is actually cheaper than Nike with eBates for me...

$137 all in from RRS

$150 + NY sales tax - $22.50 eBates from Nike

@CrAzYFLiPxNyC  @dragicon  

i see. i thought it was a new system to be up to date with their inventory.
That is what has me worried at the moment.  I bought a game royal off of there the other day when it was the only size 9 left, and immediately after I bought it, it went off the site.  Seeing as it still has a FSR with all these orders, I am expecting the pain train to roll through tomorrow.   If they ended up with 35 of each size though, that will make me think it might go through.  I am not sure if it is 35 per size or 35 total pairs. 

I know I just ordered but did anyone get shipping yet by any chance? I'm just so excited right now and I can't wait to get them. Thanks guys

I know I just ordered but did anyone get shipping yet by any chance? I'm just so excited right now and I can't wait to get them. Thanks guys
If you were a national shoe chain, would you be able to ship hundreds of orders within 30 minutes at this time of night?

Back
Top Bottom