OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Been rocking my MC 3.0 all summer so far.  Still love the shoe.  And still don't see many people rocking them either.  Love how the colors pop

There's a size 7, 12.5 and 13 FKR Oreo 1.0 on Finishline.com. I wear a size 8 in UBs, will I be able to fit a size 7 FKR? 
laugh.gif

Thanks.

Ah damn it. Really want the Oreo 1.0 or 2.0 for retail. Heard I missed a random restock of the 2.0 on NDC yesterday.
frown.gif
keep looking around. i'm sure pairs will pop up on eBay that a seller is willing to let go for retail. 

BEEN looking for a pair of these in size 10. Anyone have any leads? Looking for VNDS or DS. TIA 
ohwell.gif

looks great!  mine are still DS.  Not sure when I will ever want to unDS them either lol

You take them out of your box to admire them once in a while right? :lol: And where are you located? Summer is the time to unDS them.

You take them out of your box to admire them once in a while right?
laugh.gif
And where are you located? Summer is the time to unDS them.
Just took them out of the box earlier this evening.  I'm in NYC and it's been super hot.  Perfect time to rock them too.  Too bad I'm just beating my MC 3.0 to the ground lol

Just took them out of the box earlier this evening.  I'm in NYC and it's been super hot.  Perfect time to rock them too.  Too bad I'm just beating my MC 3.0 to the ground lol

Perfect! unDS them this summer. 2.0's>3.0's. And since they're more generally BLUE, they go well with certain summer outfit colors. DO IT.

Back
Top Bottom