OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I hope all these losses I'm getting on various releases are a build up to a win at some point. But who am I kidding...

Last edited:
Yeah exactly. I've worn nothing but Racers/Trainers (and the occasional UB) all Summer, but all old ones :lol:. The MC1s you ooped me from the NDC Phone restock still get heavy wears, the black midline is almost half white now :lol:.

Just got the Blackouts though :smokin.

I took a L :lol:

older cw's are :nthat:

first time actually buying through the app, so i wasn't expecting to have to put in my password and my card's cv number (in addition to manually refreshing, was probably around ten seconds late or so), but was fortunately able to get through on my 8.5

small consolation for missing out on the black/red 1s i guess

Last edited:
I hate all of you that don't normally post in this thread and are posting you copped
laugh.gif

im still pending on snkrs, just waiting for that L

Last edited:
Made me wait in line then status showed "pending". But when i go back all sizes including mine are sold out. I wasnt even notifiied whether i got the shoe or not smh this happen to anyone else?

Made me wait in line then status showed "pending". But when i go back all sizes including mine are sold out. I wasnt even notifiied whether i got the shoe or not smh this happen to anyone else?

It'll eventually tell you that your size is sold out.

If the button where you clicked the price to cop now shows "Pending" that means you're still in line.

Back
Top Bottom