OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
roll.gif

Instant sellout at BlendsUS. These ebay prices are too ridiculous for me to pull the trigger :frown:

Didn't receive a cancellation email from Undefeated (yet), but I wouldn't be surprised if the order gets canceled due to them overselling. Sorry your orders got canceled already though fam.

Instant sellout at BlendsUS. These ebay prices are too ridiculous for me to pull the trigger :frown:

Try in stores at all their locations. Just picked up a pair at larchmont.

yeap, mine cancelled as well, oh well. onto the next.

Damn. Try blends locations

damn, good luck man :smokin

Sneaker P Sneaker P what size did you order? just curious, mine was 9.5

An an hour I turned my L into a W. These will look great with my matte iPhone 7. Wish I could double up. Still hoping we get a GR release of these and everybody eats.

An an hour I turned my L into a W. These will look great with my matte iPhone 7. Wish I could double up. Still hoping we get a GR release of these and everybody eats.
Was Blends only doing one per person? Undefeated let people get as much as they wanted.

Wish I had stores here around me that were selling them, especially if they're that easy to get. Refuse to pay 250 resell for a pair of black shoes lol

damn they look sharp right here. Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom