OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Volts for $95 shipped with code SAVE10FALL, another 4% in cash back if you use eBates. Link in the sig to sign up.

https://www.jackrabbit.com/mens-nik...vel&siteID=tHSW65fSHl8-LJWo.DWvcDp8xbP1AAXcXw

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will never give Jack Rabbit any more of my business. Had an awful first experience and their customer service sucks. They generally don't have the items in stock that they advertise at super low discounts online, so you end up getting the run around for a few weeks until they finally refund you.

Long story short, if you want to have your money in limbo for a month, go ahead :lol:

I was cleaning my MC Flyknit Racers the other day and took a little bit of the black paint off of the midsole. Can I retouch this with Angelus without having to strip the black paint off of the entire shoe? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

dreb1989 dreb1989 I don't see the necessity of stripping off the whole paint. Just do a light touch up on the stripped portions.

Thanks for the advice. Should I be using Angelus Black or Angelus Flat Black? That is the only section where the paint came off so I imagine it should be an easy fix.

I was cleaning my MC Flyknit Racers the other day and took a little bit of the black paint off of the midsole. Can I retouch this with Angelus without having to strip the black paint off of the entire shoe? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Yeah just paint over the chipped paint. I have done it several times using Angelus flat black. Does the trick

Permanent pen. Did it on my MC trainer and never looked back

I was cleaning and organizing my room and decided to take a photo of my Knits since they're all out. So might as well share what I got. 

Platinum is still on it's way and Black FK Trainers "Yeknits". 
smokin.gif

Looking for Chlorine blue and Atomic purple.

I was cleaning and organizing my room and decided to take a photo of my Knits since they're all out. So might as well share what I got. 

Platinum is still on it's way and Black FK Trainers "Yeknits". 
smokin.gif

Looking for Chlorine blue and Atomic purple.
Great collection, I see a handful of old  cws, I missed out on, because I started out late.

Just got a knock on the door today, while I was packing everything up, getting ready to move to another flat:

Great collection, I see a handful of old  cws, I missed out on, because I started out late.

Just got a knock on the door today, while I was packing everything up, getting ready to move to another flat:
Thanks! You have a great collection as well. Those blue lagoons looks great! might consider getting one if I could get a good deal on them.

All the best in moving out mate. I know how it feels and such a pain!  

Some yellow came off when cleaning my volts. :smh:

Some yellow came off when cleaning my volts. :smh:

My volt midsoles are trashed from usage and cleaning :lol: I might try to swap them with the current version if I can get them really cheap.

Mine came in today too - I really like them in daylight (no filter):

I think I'm going to sell my only two times worn Acais...(if somebody in Europe is interested in them : 9.5 US)

and go forward to the Blue Tints (something blue is still missing)...
smile.gif

Last edited:
Did the racer orcas come with white rope laces? I coulda sworn they came with black ribbons but this seller is telling me otherwise. 

TIA

Back
Top Bottom